GDT: Devils @ Canes Game 1: Back to the Future

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Schmid looks like he would carry a replica sword to the arcade to play dance dance revolution

download.php

He looks like if you flipped his face upside down, it'd still work as a hair/face/beard combo.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
For as much as the Canes get accused for lacking star power, myself included at times, Aho has scored points at a better rate in playoffs over the past 5 years than:

Marner
Pastrnak
Tkachuk
Panarin
Ovechkin
Barkov
Stone
Etc.

He’s not going to contend for the Art Ross in the regular season, but there’s been no drop off in winning time. Some clutch moments in there as well (series winner against Nashville, Game 3 OT winner against Tampa, Game 2 GWG against the Rangers, Game 6 GTG against the Islanders). Get the man some support.
Yes, if some person(s) with ties to the front office reads this (since based on history, some folks from the organization do read our posts on this board at least sometimes), please get Aho some support on his line or in the top 6.

I know we tried with Pacioretty after failing to get a certain super star last summer that's now playing for Florida that apparently we shouldn't name anymore (among other elite forwards before and since we failed to get) on this board according to one poster's replies, but hopefully we can get some new player to fill in for Pacioretty and Svech early next season due to their injuries. Then we will have the new guy, later Svech back, and probably Pacioretty if we have a bonus focused contract for him.

"We plan to see if his chest protector is well made." - Jordan Staal
giphy.gif

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
He was, by far, the funniest. If only because he was just a human that continuously got his ass kicked by aliens/whathaveyou he really shouldn't be reasonably facing. And then somehow landed a hot android babe and had a child with her.
Bald guy goals

I didn’t know watching toonami at age 12 that I only had 10 years of having hair left but I guess it all makes sense in some way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad