GDT: Devils @ Canes Game 1: Back to the Future

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
this an episode of us having to go back to the past due to the risk of life, find a way to get back to the future, warn our supposed dead friend of his emmett(inent) death, just to return and everything is fine?

We’re missing one thing though, lightning.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
It'd be cool if we win this.

It does feel like we don't quite have the firepower.

Worth noting though: led the league in goals by defensemen. Only 1 out of 16 in Round 1 was from a dman (Slavin, Game 2).

If the D can come alive from an offensive perspective, it won't be traditional, but we might be able to cobble together enough offense by committee to make it interesting.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Here are the projected lines but there were a lot of weird combos during the last practice.
And Rod said we will not know the starting goalie until 6:30pm LOL

IMG_4416.jpeg

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Hedley Lamar with the pre-game pep talk.
Now go do, that voodoo, that you do, so well

Here are the projected lines but there were a lot of weird combos during the last practice.
And Rod said we will not know the starting goalie until 6:30pm LOL

View attachment 702340
Staal bumped up to the 2nd line center now?

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
as far as i'm concerned, we're playing with house money now.

halfway through the first round i thought neither team in our series would last more than 5 against whoever came out of the rags/devs series. the islanders were just not very good, and the fact our series was remotely competitive told me our injuries were going to be too much to overcome against a decent team. they deserve nothing but appreciation for gutting out the last month of the season, never losing the division lead, and winning a series.

now, if freddie decided to play every game like he did game 6, that changes things.

can they win the series? yep. am i going to stress about it? nope.

now that i typed that out, i'll probably have a damn heart attack during the series

either way, let's do the thing

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC

halfway through the first round i thought neither team in our series would last more than 5 against whoever came out of the rags/devs series. the islanders were just not very good, and the fact our series was remotely competitive told me our injuries were going to be too much to overcome against a decent team. they deserve nothing but appreciation for gutting out the last month of the season, never losing the division lead, and winning a series.

now, if freddie decided to play every game like he did game 6, that changes things.

now that i typed that out, i'll probably have a damn heart attack during the series

Similar view although I think a win tonight would go a long way, it will be all about getting 2-3 goals a game the Rags showed one thing and that's you can stymie them (4 goals scored in 3 losses) it will all be on sneaking a few by there rookie early.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham

The heart attack?? That's @To Be Determined

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad