Devils 2019-20 Preseason/Season team discussion (news and notes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
The main board thread on the Laine situation is an absolute trash bomb. The Leafs fans are brutal and the Peg fans are really giving Laine the "Hall" treatment.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
None of NYI TOR or NJ are cap floor teams at this point and all may only be tire kickers checking on whether Winnipeg is ready to dump Laine at a significant discount. I expect this sort of stuff gets leaked by WPG hoping to drive up what are probably lackluster offers they are reluctant to take.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
None of NYI TOR or NJ are cap floor teams at this point and all may only be tire kickers checking on whether Winnipeg is ready to dump Laine at a significant discount. I expect this sort of stuff gets leaked by WPG hoping to drive up what are probably lackluster offers they are reluctant to take.

the jets aren't really in a position of strength anyway. its clear they dont want to pay him or he doesnt want to play there. so what option do they have really? i guarantee you the offer that ends up getting him will be a lot less then people think it will be.

Reactions: My3Sons

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Can't believe we are going through this goal song sh!t yet again. While I didn't think Howl was a great song for a goal song, you can't really clap to it and not enough people sing along it was finally getting more accepted and it was from a NJ band so it was perfectly fine.

That being said I would like to see us try something different and just blast the hell out of the goal horn and just let the crowd cheer. We don't need to have a goal song. Throw in some Ric Flair WOOOOOOs instead since our crowd loves it lol

Reactions: LeedsMonster

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Stairway to Heaven. The whole thing. The puck cannot drop until the song finishes.

10959323_10102947067854224_7959826743802990845_n.jpg

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Photograph by Nickelback. Just imagine Hughes scoring his first career goal. The horn blares three times and then "LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH" comes blaring over the sound system. Couples making out, girls lifting their tops, all thanks to Jack Hughes and this man

image.jpeg

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami

Vengaboys, right when the beat drops

Do they still play this at Yankee Stadium after a big scoring rally that knocks a pitcher out of the game? It actually works well.

I remember them playing this with the stadium rocking after they came back and knocked Pedro out of the game in Game 7 of ‘03. Fond memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad