Devils 2019-20 Preseason/Season team discussion (news and notes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Yeah I realized it after the picture since I couldn't find the pick for the photo. Chord form is at least correct for the Stairway intro!

i can tell it wasnt a staged shot as if you couldnt play at least a bit…… now play some f***ing byrds on that 12 string…..

./.…..

or we could get back to the team discussion part of this thread :laugh:

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I'm on board for individual goal songs like walk up songs in baseball. That would be cool. Won't happen but would be cool.

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Honestly this isn’t bad. No idea if they could get WWE to let them use it, but that seems very crowd friendly.

Adam Rose left the WWE in 2016. The retired from wrestling all together shortly after.

I'm sure WWE owns the rights to the theme but I think we could probably use something more relevant in regards to wrestling

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
All kidding aside, this is the person that played Mr. Six in the Six Flags commercials

Danny-Teeson1-Crop.jpg

Dude's name is Danny Teeson. You can add this to your daily list of "shit you didn't need to know."

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I believe Ottawa used Adam Rose's theme as a goal song for a while, at least in the pre-season.

Granted, Adam Rose has gone through some domestic violence accusations, so even though WWE owns the rights to that song I don't know if the team wants to be associated with that stuff.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I believe Ottawa used Adam Rose's theme as a goal song for a while, at least in the pre-season.

Granted, Adam Rose has gone through some domestic violence accusations, so even though WWE owns the rights to that song I don't know if the team wants to be associated with that stuff.

I like Kurt Angle's theme as a possible goal song but Adam Rose's would be decent as well.

How about changing the goal horn while we're at it? I miss the one from CAA. We've used it during retro night and for some reason during game three against the Panthers in 2012.

Reactions: Bet the Over

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I like Kurt Angle's theme as a possible goal song but Adam Rose's would be decent as well.

How about changing the goal horn while we're at it? I miss the one from CAA. We've used it during retro night and for some reason during game three against the Panthers in 2012.

No chance in hell (wwe pun intended) that his song is allowed - you sucks are MANDATORY in that song

Which begs the question - if it's okay for WWE, why not for the nhl

Last edited:
Reactions: theoptimist

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off

Zero chance. The old horn is part of the old izod center and thus owned my the NJSEA, aka the most corrupt and douchy organization in the tri-state area. And the franchise somehow didn’t leave on good terms because NJSEA gave the devs the finger every year they played there.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Zero chance. The old horn is part of the old izod center and thus owned my the NJSEA, aka the most corrupt and *****y organization in the tri-state area. And the franchise somehow didn’t leave on good terms because NJSEA gave the devs the finger every year they played there.

lol, how bizarre. Did they ever finish that Xanadu development or whatever it's called now?

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007

the old horn never sounded right at prudential center. probably because it exists as a WAV file on lou’s ‘96 gateway computer

Elias2626

Aug 1, 2013
Any predictions now that rosters seem to be set (post Thornton, Gardiner signings)?

Metro: Washington, Carolina, Pittsburgh
Atlantic: Tampa Bay, Boston, Toronto
Wildcard: New Jersey, Florida
Miss playoffs: Philadelphia, NY Islanders, Buffalo, Montreal, NY Rangers, Columbus, Detroit, Ottawa

Central (toughest to pick): Nashville, St. Louis, Colorado
Pacific: Calgary, Vegas, San Jose
Wildcard: Dallas, Arizona
Miss playoffs: Winnipeg, Vancouver, Chicago, Minnesota, Edmonton, Anaheim, Los Angeles

EAST:
TB over FLA
BOS over TOR
WSH over NJ
CAR over PIT

TB over BOS
CAR over WSH

TB over CAR

WEST:
CGY over ARI
VGK over SJ
NSH over DAL