Proposal: Detroit - Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I honestly thought Hockeytown had a more logical fanbase but the hot takes on Nylander, his cap hit or the mental gymnastics being shown to explain why a team with ample cap avoids a clearly better player in his prime who’s shown excellent playoff production with an excellent contract for a player not showing any development and a 2nd is embarrassing.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I honestly thought Hockeytown had a more logical fanbase but the hot takes on Nylander, his cap hit or the mental gymnastics being shown to explain why a team with ample cap avoids a clearly better player in his prime who’s shown excellent playoff production with an excellent contract for a player not showing any development and a 2nd is embarrassing.

I said I'd drive Filip to the airport myself to make this trade. Man, inject this shit directly into my veins.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Detroit does not need a winger that’s soft as butter

Yeah, like the one guy said, we're not trading for Marner. Nylander was one of the few Leafs (Hyman too, but I'm not paying Zach Hyman 5.5M for 7 years) that actually had a little bit of a spine in the last playoffs. Tavares is excluded temporarily because his soul did leave his body for a bit on that Perry knee to the head.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Lol More than half the Wings fans in this thread said it was a good deal. But spin your narrative.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Lol More than half the Wings fans in this thread said it was a good deal. But spin your narrative.

I counted 6 wings fans saying no before hitting the 3rd page. You weren’t one of them so congratulations and jog on since clearly what I was saying wasn’t directed at you.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
You took a shot at the entire fan base but it wasn't directed at me. Make it make sense.

I made a comment out of surprise at the bad takes I was reading from Wings fans. Something I didn’t think was typical. There’s no narrative here as you claim. I never stated every poster. There was enough of them in a limit amount of posts to justify the comment.

I explained my reasons in the original post for the comment. You were one not saying anything of the sort. Get over yourself. When someone comes crying into an Oiler thread that Oil fans overrate their players I don’t take offense at it especially if I agree with the outsiders valuation.

Alexander Toth

Nov 1, 2021
Leafs are in cap trouble. Dubas needs to act quickly

Detroit

Nylander

Toronto

Zadina
2nd

Wings get the better player now. Leafs save $ and get a player who could be good or better than Nylander in few years.
W

Were you drunk when you wrote this and are you still under the influence?

mtc

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
Zadina has shown flashes, but no thank you to this. Only one of the "core 4" that actually plays close to or above his contract. ( I love matthews, but unless hes putting up Kucherov or pre-kremlin panarin numbers, its hard to outplay 11m+)

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad