Pre-Game Talk: Detroit @ edmonton 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I know for a fact Drai and nurse have issues, it’s everywhere and I have a close friend whose seen some ****.

It's fans like this that I don't mind missing the playoffs over. Small town mentality fans like this don't deserve a playoff team.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Where have I seen this story before?
Oilers squander all their chances, or get stoned by JG Vezina. Opposition coolly pots every chance they get.
Enjoyed the series of big hits by Pak, Kassian, Nurse and Lucic ... Oil fans take what we can get I guess. :dunno:

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
How many wide open 2 on 1's have the Red Wings given up? Just boggles my mind that anybody can blame Talbot for any of this. Team is a disaster in front of him, not to say that he has been good either.
How does this team allow 4 on 2s so frequently.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Pretty obvious what's happened. Mcdavid and Drai sign big contracts now don't care as much

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
When a team continuously makes average goalies throughout the league look like Vezina candidates, it' not the goalies-its the shooters.

This team doesn't have any goal scorers, just play makers. They either miss the net or put it into the goalie's pads, glove or chest.

Reactions: onetweasy

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Wings are playing a good game. Working hard at both ends especially on the back check. EDM is getting frustrated.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
4-8 and haven't played any of the California teams, St. Louis or Nashville. Forget playoffs, I don't even know how they finish .500 playing like this, there's just no way.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
4-8-1

lRWqgcV.png

They've managed to be worse than the 2015-16 Oilers.

Reactions: CantHaveTkachev

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Haha, how would anyone credible know this ? Dudes can get any chicks they want, i doubt they need to be breaking bro codes

This fanbase doesn't deserve a playoff team if this is what they resort to. Hate to say it but it's true.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
This team doesn't move as a unit. It's 3 guys running around with the other 2 standing around, and watching. Thus they continually get worked into situations where they're outnumbered.

They really struggle with the concept of having the weakside guy(s) reading the play, and knowing when to attack or defend.

Effort isn't the issue as they normally carry the play and outshoot the opposition, but I have never seen a more brain-dead group.

Reactions: BlackDogg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad