Pre-Game Talk: Detroit @ edmonton 2pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
How the hell was that his fault? Give me a break.
In relation to Mrazek this game and most goalies this year he has to make more of those types of stops. Nuges chance was just as dangerous as the one Talbot let in.

onetweasy

"That's just like, your opinion, man"
Oct 16, 2005
Bowling Alley
I had hope they would turn this season around but this game ended any of that.

Sadly nothing can be done to fix it until the Summer.

The 1 year playoff run was magical.......totally worth 10 years of being shit........now excuse me while I go bury my head in the snow.

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
This season is almost done. I can't decide whether everyone was overachiveing last year or underachieving now.

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
This might be an overreaction in the heat of the moment but I just can't see this team making the playoffs, I just can't. Whatever you do Chia, do NOT trade that 1st round pick.
I said they need to go 4-1 on this homestand

now they're gonna be 2-3...almost cooked

I wonder if McLellan starts Broissoit in the 3rd...shake things up and let Talbot get rest

Echodek

Feb 6, 2011
Open nets missed again. That pretty much sums up this season. This is just a bad hockey team.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
In relation to Mrazek this game and most goalies this year he has to make more of those types of stops. Nuges chance was just as dangerous as the one Talbot let in.

How many wide open 2 on 1's have the Red Wings given up? Just boggles my mind that anybody can blame Talbot for any of this. Team is a disaster in front of him, not to say that he has been good either.

King1s

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton
Hell maybe all the rumours of Drai and Nurse fighting which caused Drai to be injured and out were true. Based on the way this team plays it sure looks like something is wrong. I mean the terrible coaching doesn’t help though.

Link for those rumours? Or where can I find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad