Pre-Game Talk: Detroit @ edmonton 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Hell maybe all the rumours of Drai and Nurse fighting which caused Drai to be injured and out were true. Based on the way this team plays it sure looks like something is wrong. I mean the terrible coaching doesn’t help though.
also the rumours about Drai's contract situation, him believing he was closer to McDavid and the money became a "point of contention" as one pundit put it, might have put a split in the room.
This isn't a "team", not what I have seen this year.

Oilfan2

13.5%
Aug 12, 2005
In relation to Mrazek this game and most goalies this year he has to make more of those types of stops. Nuges chance was just as dangerous as the one Talbot let in.
Ahhh..no, not close.

Your hate for our goalie blinds you.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
is the top line getting reduced minutes or what? keep seeing kassian lol

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I had hope they would turn this season around but this game ended any of that.

Sadly nothing can be done to fix it until the Summer.

The 1 year playoff run was magical.......totally worth 10 years of being ****........now excuse me while I go bury my head in the snow.

We're Colorado Avalanche 2.0

Reactions: onetweasy

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Hell maybe all the rumours of Drai and Nurse fighting which caused Drai to be injured and out were true. Based on the way this team plays it sure looks like something is wrong. I mean the terrible coaching doesn’t help though.
Wait, what is this shit? I thought Nurse, McDavid and Drai were BFF's.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Like a 5% chance of playoffs already. What a f***ing disaster all the way to the top line.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
How many wide open 2 on 1's have the Red Wings given up? Just boggles my mind that anybody can blame Talbot for any of this. Team is a disaster in front of him, not to say that he has been good either.
He's not to be blamed for today's game, but he also hasn't played like a #1 goalie this year. He's had about 2 or 3 good games, 4 or 5 below average games, and a couple abysmal games.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
suicide-booth.jpg

If I owned one these for this board I would be rich

Reactions: LemmyUlanov55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad