Confirmed Signing with Link: [DET] Robby Fabbri signs extension with Red Wings (3 years, $4M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I hated the Blues trading Fabbri for basically nothing. I had high hopes for him before his injuries. He just wasn’t going to crack the Blues top 9 and he doesn’t fit their 4th style. Unfortunate situation

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
It was widely reported. A quick google search brings up articles from nbcsports and legit Detroit writers, but I do recall one of the TSN insiders reporting Bertuzzi's name was out there right before the season. You can post stuff like this, or just go look it up yourself. I surely can tell the difference. Can you?

EDIT: Here's a link that includes multiple links and quotes regarding specific teams having interest, including Elliott Friedman saying Toronto was interested this summer. Red Wings: The Latest on Tyler Bertuzzi Trade Rumors

Teams being interested doesn't mean the team is interested in trading him...

Reactions: The Red Line

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
It was widely reported. A quick google search brings up articles from nbcsports and legit Detroit writers, but I do recall one of the TSN insiders reporting Bertuzzi's name was out there right before the season. You can post stuff like this, or just go look it up yourself. I surely can tell the difference. Can you?

EDIT: Here's a link that includes multiple links and quotes regarding specific teams having interest, including Elliott Friedman saying Toronto was interested this summer. Red Wings: The Latest on Tyler Bertuzzi Trade Rumors
You just proved my point entirely. Apparently, no, you cannot tell the difference between a player being shopped by team management, and a few writers saying he'd be a nice fit on a different team.

Teams having interest in him is not at all the same as the team he is on putting him on the trading block.

Again, at no point in time last year was Bertuzzi on the trading block, despite fans and beat writers of other teams wanting him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad