Confirmed Signing with Link: [DET] F Vladimir Tarasenko signs with the Red Wings (2 years, $4.75M AAV)

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018
I've made many posts on that. Wings fans just get mad, despite every other fanbase making the same (correct) evaluation of their management.
Then you have a wealth of factual information to present instead of dodging the question.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
I called the guy a bottom pair D in our forum a couple weeks before we traded him, but whatever you say champ.
So, thoughts on the coach that played him in a top pairing role when healthy and gave him the hardest minutes in hockey for 2 years?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
So, thoughts on the coach that played him in a top pairing role when healthy and gave him the hardest minutes in hockey for 2 years?
Our LD roster was poor. Edvinsson was coming back from offseason surgery and our GM decided last offseason to allow him to come back to speed in the AHL so he added vets. Ed recovered quicker than expected.
Edvinsson will prove to be better than Walman. I'm not worried about it.

It also wasn't 2 years, dude was a healthy scratch till mid November of 22-23 and wasn't put with Seider until after Christmas. Where he basically produced a much offensively as the offensive juggernaut Olli Maatta those "2 years", while being worse defensively than Olli Maatta. Seider had to make up for a lot of his mistakes.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Our LD roster was poor. Edvinsson was coming back from offseason surgery and our GM decided last offseason to allow him to come back to speed in the AHL so he added vets. Ed recovered quicker than expected.
Edvinsson will prove to be better than Walman. I'm not worried about it.

It also wasn't 2 years, dude was a healthy scratch till mid November of 22-23 and wasn't put with Seider until after Christmas. Where he basically produced a much offensively as the offensive juggernaut Olli Maatta those "2 years", while being worse defensively than Olli Maatta. Seider had to make up for a lot of his mistakes.
Moritz Seider xgoals share by teammate over the last 2 years:

Ghost: 49.55%
Walman: 46.33%
Chiarot: 43.61%
Maatta: 42.79%

Guess which 2 you still employ and guess which 2 you don't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad