Confirmed Signing with Link: [DET] D Moritz Seider re-signs with the Red Wings (7 years, $8.55M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
he is elite in his own end because of IQ/ATHLETICISM/RUGGEDNESS/SIZE/REACTION TIME/MOTOR/COMMITMENT . his quick thinking prevents so many opponant chances that you cant see statistically that it aint funny . all the while playing with iffy partners . if anybody ever surveys nhl goalies asking top 10 dmen they want on their pk hes on every list guaranteed. i dont want him wasted in that large minutes role at the long term burden on his hockey health , but fact is he is great in own end and on pk . side's did redwing fans a favor settling for 8.5

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
The problem is Yzerman has done a pretty atrocious job filling out the dcore around Seider. holl, petry, maataa, chiarot, ghost have been unable to take away the tough minutes from seider, and haven't exactly taken advantage of the easier minutes they play either.
In his defense, Yzerman has tried this offseason to get a solid 2D and had a deal in place for Trouba before it blew up for family reasons. This team and the defense would look much better if that deal had gone through.

Reactions: Nemesis Prime

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
In his defense, Yzerman has tried this offseason to get a solid 2D and had a deal in place for Trouba before it blew up for family reasons. This team and the defense would look much better if that deal had gone through.
I'm gonna be real with you. I cannot think of a worse argument you could have made to convince me Yzerman has done a good job trying to build a dcore around seider than "tried to acquire Jacob Trouba in 2024".

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
No idea what any of this means. Mo is a workhorse and a great pillar to have on the back end, that's what the eye test says.
It means that poster is trying to downplay the excellence Seider is by posting a little sissy picture of some stupid number analysis to make himself/herself feel better by hating.

• Love
Reactions: saska sault

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
he is elite in his own end because of IQ/ATHLETICISM/RUGGEDNESS/SIZE/REACTION TIME/MOTOR/COMMITMENT . his quick thinking prevents so many opponant chances that you cant see statistically that it aint funny . all the while playing with iffy partners . if anybody ever surveys nhl goalies asking top 10 dmen they want on their pk hes on every list guaranteed. i dont want him wasted in that large minutes role at the long term burden on his hockey health , but fact is he is great in own end and on pk . side's did redwing fans a favor settling for 8.5
and yet, with Mo Seider on the ice on the PK, Detroit gives up boatloads and boatloads of shots, chances, goals, expected goals, etc.

I'd take one of the dman from a PK that's actually good tbh

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I'm gonna be real with you. I cannot think of a worse argument you could have made to convince me Yzerman has done a good job trying to build a dcore around seider than "tried to acquire Jacob Trouba in 2024".
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BUILDING A TEAM ! what did you want yzerman to do blow big long term cap on oldish ufa whom wouldnt be of help long term once the prospects were ready thusly leaving detroit as non long term elites . or trade important futures for good dmen whom would have gotten detroit now where near a cup . with the loss of draft pix/prospects in these type trades wrecking detroits chance to build a long term top team !!!!!! and hes building a core around seider the proper way thru draft

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BUILDING A TEAM ! what did you want yzerman to do blow big long term cap on oldish ufa whom wouldnt be of help long term once the prospects were ready thusly leaving detroit as non long term elites . or trade important futures for good dmen whom would have gotten detroit now where near a cup . with the loss of draft pix/prospects in these type trades wrecking detroits chance to build a long term top team !!!!!! and hes building a core around seider the proper way thru draft
Well maybe if you had an excellent young RD who's name rhymed with Bilip Bronek you would keep him.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
This is the post of the day for me
10/10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad