Proposal: DET and PIT Jarry for #15 + Husso + Berggren

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
How are we all feeling about Stevie Y right now? My proposal was with the knowledge that he's one of the guys other GMs shouldn't let off the line :)
Given that Walman trade you might want to ask for his 2025 1st too

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
How are we all feeling about Stevie Y right now? My proposal was with the knowledge that he's one of the guys other GMs shouldn't let off the line :)

It will be absolutely hilarious if Detroit trades for Gibson after all of the shit Wings fans in here have slung at Jarry.

"We don't want a mediocre 29 year old signed long-term at $5 million", instead they get a bad 31 year old signed long-term for even more money :laugh:

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl

It will be absolutely hilarious if Detroit trades for Gibson after all of the shit Wings fans in here have slung at Jarry.

"We don't want a mediocre 29 year old signed long-term at $5 million", instead they get a bad 31 year old signed long-term for even more money :laugh:

I've been pretty vocal about not wanting Gibson either so, have at it.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden

If he gives up the 15th overall pick + a good prospect and there is zero retention, then that will absolutely be a terrible trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad