Former Bruins Derek Forbort

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I called Clifton all year love him. I berated Forbort and the 3 million I was wrong come playoffs

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Kevan Miller might have been the best third-pairing D I saw in my hockey watching lifetime. Just epitomized the role.
He missed 50% of games and not being available in 2019 likely cost a Cup

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Always admire guys who show up and do a good job. Not going to blow you away with talent, just good hard play. Big reason they won last night was his penalty killing.

Reactions: PB37 and CDJ

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Was not for Forbert & Carlo blocking a shitload of shots this series might be over.Bruins have been in the penalty box steady.Derek Forbert has played his guts out so props from me .

Reactions: CDJ and Ladyfan

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts
I was wrong on forbort. He has been solid for the price tag and has a toughness not measured by punches thrown. He is a quality 3rd pair pk killer and puck blocking machine

Reactions: Ladyfan

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Meh most of our board's takes on guys this year have been way off, not just this guy. This one just might be the most funny because his contract is an absolute steal for the minutes he eats in the playoffs.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Meh most of our board's takes on guys this year have been way off, not just this guy. This one just might be the most funny because his contract is an absolute steal for the minutes he eats in the playoffs.
Some guys are built for the #chartz and some guys eat tough minutes during the season, are forged in fire, and as a result are built for the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad