Delta Center Everything Thread

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Officially a season ticket holder! Snuck in there by the skin of my teeth...I didn't poke around a ton with my rep but out of 131-133 and 111-113 there were 3 pairs left. Sounds like full season is incredibly limited and most of the calls/people I overheard were looking at half season anyways. Good luck to anyone else still waiting!
Buddy of mine got that front room area of 119 this morning.

He said lower bowl season (minus those 10k tickets) was basically gone for full season and upper bowl wasn't great.

Curious if they saved any for half seasons.

Reactions: SjMilhouse

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Buddy of mine got that front room area of 119 this morning.

He said lower bowl season (minus those 10k tickets) was basically gone for full season and upper bowl wasn't great.

Curious if they saved any for half seasons.
I didn't ask about Lower bowl, way too rich for my tastes. All I heard on half season is you have a much better shot at those than you do Full season as of this morning, but that could also mean lower bowl which is pretty expensive vs full season upper bowl. Most people I overheard on calls/in person were looking at preferred so may have even better luck with non-preferred.

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
Utah Hockey Club Announces Preseason Schedule
  • Sunday, Sept. 22 — vs. St. Louis Blues (in Des Moines, Iowa), 5 p.m.
  • Monday, Sept. 23 — vs. Los Angeles Kings, 7 p.m. (At Delta Center)
  • Friday, Sept. 27 — @ Vegas Golden Knights, 8 p.m.
  • Sunday, Sept. 29 — @ Colorado Avalance, 5 p.m.
  • Tuesday, Oct. 1 — @ San Jose Sharks, 8 p.m.
  • Wednesday, Oct. 2 — @ Anaheim Ducks, 8 p.m.
  • Saturday, Oct. 5 — vs. Colorado Avalanche (at Maverik Center), 5 p.m.
One game at the Delta Center, one at the Maverik Center due to a prior commitment. Can’t wait!!

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Sucks we only get 1 real "home" game. I wonder how tickets will work for that Maverick Center game for full season ticket holders. Sucks no Sharks home game too, one less opportunity for me to see Celebrini live

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Quick Update for ticket holders....Maverik center game is being handled separately from Delta/SEG/??? so if you have season tickets, you don't get that game which is interesting....I didn't ask about the game at Delta, but I would assume you get that game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad