Prospect Info: David Reinbacher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
1727535643103.png

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Yes. Your posts suggest that you don't really understand hockey, or how to assess players. To je to

That, or perhaps it's just posting nonsense like that nickname to try to get an emotional response from actual fans of the team... I think that's called being a troll.

Either way, have a take, don't suck... And don't waste space whining when your poor takes are called out. Simple, no?

Excuse me?

Are you a moderator on here?

Reactions: Habs

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
?

Nope. Just a poster responding to your, poor, post.

You think RB is a bust. That's a terrible take for quite obvious reasons. What's your confusion?

Then don't tell me how to post if you're not a moderator.

I never said RB is a bust. Obviously when I refer to him as Bustbacher it's in jest.

Go read my posts. I've never even remotely referred to him as a busted prospect, not once.

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
You obviously haven't even read my posts.

Also, sorry, but this isn't a 'safe space' for teenagers.

We are free to discuss any player on our team.
There is a difference between discussing a player, and referring to a 19 year old defenseman prospect who hasn't even played a dozen games on this continent as "Bustbacher".

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Then don't tell me how to post if you're not a moderator.
What happened to
Guys,

It's a discussion board.

We're discussing our players/prospects based on current performance.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but it is what it is.

Your posts seem a bit hypocrital lol

I never said RB is a bust. Obviously when I refer to him as Bustbacher it's in jest.
Yes, I get that you like to post troll comments... I don't get why you whine about that being pointed out :dunno:

Go read my posts. I've never even remotely referred to him as a busted prospect, not once.

You've posted a bunch of times in this thread highlighting impatience and/or an inability to assess the prospect...

If you didn't mean what you posted, no point getting so upset, just post what you actually think.

But, have a take don't suck still applies :teach:

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
What happened to

Your posts seem a bit hypocrital lol

You wanna keep this going? This is literally hijacking the thread and we're not even discussing the prospect at this point, but okay...

Yes, I said, discussion of players.

You aren't discussing a player. You are literally telling me how I should post on hfboards. If you don't see the difference, I can try to further break it down for you.

Yes, I get that you like to post troll comments... I don't get why you whine about that being pointed out :dunno:

You've posted a bunch of times in this thread highlighting impatience and/or an inability to assess the prospect...

If you didn't mean what you posted, no point getting so upset, just post what you actually think.

But, have a take don't suck still applies :teach:

I'll be nice, because I assume English is not your first language, and I'll just say that you're not as slick as you think you are.

Let's stick to discussing the players now. If you have a problem with me going forward, block me.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
You wanna keep this going? This is literally hijacking the thread and we're not even discussing the prospect at this point, but okay...

?

You aren't discussing a player. You are literally telling me how I should post on hfboards. If you don't see the difference, I can try to further break it down for you.
Nope. I pointed out that your takes in this thread about RB are poor & reflect a lack of understanding of prospect progression.

I also pointed out your troll posts, which are also beling the bad take bucket... Imo. I'm allowed to have an opinion, as per you ;)

You keep talking about me, rather than about my posts. Take your own advice and this will solve everything.
I'll be nice, because I assume English is not your first language, and I'll just say that you're not as slick as you think you are.
You know what they say about assuming... Leave Ming alone svp

Let's stick to discussing the players now. If you have a problem with me going forward, block me.

Lol.

Have a take (about hockey, & in this thread, about RB.)

Don't suck. (ie post nonsense or get upset for nonsense being called out).

Simple. For most...

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
?

Nope. I printed out that your takes about RB are poor & reflect a lack of understanding of prospect progression.

You keep talking about me. Take your own advice and this will solve everything.

You know what they say about assuming... Leave Ming alone svp

Lol.

Have a take (about hockey, & in this thread, about RB.)

Don't suck. (ie post nonsense or get upset for nonsense being called out).

Simple. For most...

Bruh.

I'm not even gonna read this.

Stick on topic.

Thanks.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
🧌

I predict that the reinstone cowboy is going to go troll hunting by the end of this season, just like Slaf did last year :win:

I'm not sure what that means,

That he turns it around and makes everyone saying he is average right now, eat crow, because he will be playing amazing by end of the season?

If so....

Good. Can't wait.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
If you trusted the Reinbacher pick

And trust Reinbacher as a prospect

You shouldn’t be so fussed and confused whenever someone expresses any doubt or criticism of Reinbacher.

Re-lax.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I'm not sure what that means,

That he turns it around and makes everyone saying he is average right now, eat crow, because he will be playing amazing by end of the season?

If so....

Good. Can't wait.

Moreso the impatient and Ill informed posters who rush to assert bust status on prospects, like Slaf & now RB, going 180 once said players see their performance effectiveness & impact catch up to the skill and potential that was always visible to those who understand what they are watching

Sorry you have to wait to enjoy what is right in front of us, but rest assured

Future is bright 😎

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015

As far as I’m concerned you can keep trolling and being a Karen for being called out for it. You be you, RM.

Reactions: Miller Time

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004

You shouldn’t be so fussed and confused whenever someone expresses any doubt or criticism of Reinbacher.

Re-lax.

What does trust have to do with present day assessments?

Some assessments are better than others, that shouldn't be so controversial... Especially after how clearly that was showcased last year with our 2022 1OA

Discussion and debate over assessments is one of the features of a message board, no?

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016

Re-lax.

Feels like some take the 'Montreal Canadiens is a religion' thing a bit too far, and shun anyone who don't adhere to having strict blind optimism.

God forbid someone says Bustbacher has looked somewhat underwhelming and ordinary this preseason thus far.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
What does trust have to do with present day assessments?
There have been zero relevant data points so far to indicate whether or not Reinbacher will succeed in the NHL. It’s all trust.
Some assessments are better than others, that shouldn't be so controversial... Especially after how clearly that was showcased last year with our 2022 1OA
Some people make assessments based on data and inputs and trends and others go by “vibes”. Sometimes the vibes types end up looking like the winners. Many such cases.
Discussion and debate over assessments is one of the features of a message board, no?
Not my place to say what can and can’t be said here. I don’t even know what youre trying to say.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Yes, they do.

It's a constant battle to find something they can complain about.

They had their cake with Slaf and when Slaf proved them wrong, it was on to Reinbacher and then there's still the Mesar bashing.

They'll lament about Michkov forever, too.

They'll invent bad things about Hutson.

They'll fixate on the smallest thing on Demidov.

Just miserable people who want to make themselves miserable.
you were the most miserable person here for a decade bro, something pot something kettle

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Feels like some take the 'Montreal Canadiens is a religion' thing a bit too far, and shun anyone who don't adhere to having strict blind optimism.
Optimism is nicer and more enjoyable than pessimism. I’ve learned my lesson and believe it now — unless things go bad there’s no point to dwell on how they might or could go bad. One does not need to be delusional though.

Otherwise, of course I agree about the religious zealotry aspect.
God forbid someone says Bustbacher has looked somewhat underwhelming and ordinary this preseason thus far.
Your nickname is going to rankle people but their rankling should be muted if they really believed in Reinbacher like they say they do.

I haven’t watched the preseason so I don’t really care how he has looked (as long as it wasn’t catastrophically bad) because he wasn’t meant to take a NHL spot anyway, so whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad