Prospect Info: David Reinbacher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Some people wanted him to play in the AHL. They wanted Slafkovsky to play in the AHL.

It sounds absurd now but last year there were some question marks.

First year the AHL would have been fine, I didn't see anyone judge hard him last year though. He had a slow start and looked pretty bad but so did the team around him. 'A few months ago' seems like a blanket comment ...

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
First year the AHL would have been fine, I didn't see anyone judge hard him last year though. He had a slow start and looked pretty bad but so did the team around him. 'A few months ago' seems like a blanket comment ...

Until he scored and went on his heater, he was getting bashed. A few months ago is more like close to a year ago.

Reactions: morhilane

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
I'm not so sure about that, I think he's going to surprise many of us in the next 2 weeks.
I really hope so. I have big hopes Mailloux can become a potent no.4 D in the league if he can be steadier in his own zone. But imo, he, with Xhekaj, will give us a unicorn bottom pair D for many years.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I disagree - Mailloux looks like he's trying to do calculus in his own zone.
That hasn't changed since his days in London it was one of the very first things I noticed about him.
He gets that dazed look going and you just know the sprocket skipped somewhere.
It's only for a fraction of second but he ends up being a fraction of a second late on his next move.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yeah it's debatable. But Mailloux will struggle defensively in the NHL, at the beginning.

And i think he will make the roster before Reinbacher because of the situation in which the team actually is but Reinbacher would do a better job defensively.
Mailloux has the Media behind him so there is that.

Reactions: Benstheman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad