Prospect Info: David Reinbacher

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Thanks for sharing that. He also had one of the coolest nicknames of all time "The Road Runner". Now that's badass. I was lucky to have met him years ago. He has a great sense of humour. Plus he was one of the only players I've met. Who was just a little shorter than I am.
He was also one of the last to use a straight blade. Go out and try that. It’s because he liked the backhand shot also. Deadly shot. Jean beliveau said he never saw bigger leg muscles as with cornouyer. He was dynamite

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
He was also one of the last to use a straight blade. Go out and try that. It’s because he liked the backhand shot also. Deadly shot. Jean beliveau said he never saw bigger leg muscles as with cornouyer. He was dynamite
I think Radulov's stick wasn't much of a curve. He had a great backhand shot.

Reactions: Sagikev and bsl

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
He’s disruptive defensively. He has a great understanding of his reach and skating ability and is able to be aggressive to force opponents to make low percentage plays or draw them offside. He angles them to the outside along the boards. A very smart player.

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Nice, since quitting the dumpfires team like Kloten, he makes great progression.

We all see his great offensive talent, he have great defensive IQ aswell. Let's him develop his game with Laval.

I really like his passing ability, he can entry the offensive aswell, he have good hands, great skating. His tools are impressive.

Before his draft, I don't see his offensive ability, but since that day, I see high offensive potential in him.
Apart from being great in transition, he is known for punching in and joining late in the rush. MSLs system will work very well with his skill set.

He’s disruptive defensively. He has a great understanding of his reach and skating ability and is able to be aggressive to force opponents to make low percentage plays or draw them offside. He angles them to the outside along the boards. A very smart player.
Ever since seeing him at the WJC, I was in awe with how easily he covered all the ice. He will be a PERFECT D partner for Hutson

Reactions: Sagikev and le_sean

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I'm pretty sure he's made some small adjustments to his footwork in the off season, his turns in particular look a lot smoother. A healthy knee will help that too, obviously. He'll be knocking at the door of the big team quite soon, there's zero doubts in my mind.

He’s in the NHL by trade deadline, IMO.

Regular next season without a doubt.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
IF Savard is traded then yes (but God, more and more I feel like you should hang onto him for vet purposes AND he would be the dream #3RD lol)

But there is no doubt Reinbacher is on the team for 25-26
Easily
He might have the easiest pro transition out of our entire prospect pool. There's really not much left he needs to work on to play his type of game at the top level. It's only a matter of having a spot for him.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Love him getting in some hockey like this mere weeks away from training camp

Barron, Mailloux and whoevers looking at that #3RD spot this season better be looking over their shoulders man lol
He's going to hit the ground running at the big camp, for sure, it's the best preparation possible. Barron has an NHL contract though and they won't risk putting him on waivers, so he's got a big advantage going in. It's only a question of time for popcorn in any case, he'll get a spot before too long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad