Prospect Info: David Reinbacher - Get Well Soon Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Would you say the same if it was Michkov that was injured?

Or would you rather argue that injury are unpredictable?

we would go "aw man good player that was handed to us is injured that sucks" instead of "oh here's another layer of endless disappointment"

were you one of those posters that cried about not drafting Kopitar for 10 years

tbh if we got Kopitar we wouldn't have had Price hard carry some dogshit teams for so long, so we would've been forced to build an actual team 👀

Trenbohabs

Sep 25, 2024
Nah bro t'ecris que Ghule clamp Crosby et McDavid lol c'est just un take de fefan , Ghule est bon mais ta ecrit une phrase qui parle de lui comme si c'etait un top D dans la ligue entiere. Si Ghule arrete Crosby et McDavid alors tu dois avouer aussi que ya 70 autre defenceur dans la ligue qui peuvent le faire aussi ouais?
ya shutdown crosby à ses 2 premières games à vie. Guhle c'est un top 2. Vous pensez que le gars a 29 ans et 700 games on dirait quand vous dites qu'il est un top 4. Arrêtez de checker les stats et checkez les games. Ya pas 70 autres def qui peuvent shutdown mcdavid et crosby. Surtout pas un gars de 20 ans à ses débuts

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Brutal news. I was hoping 3-4 at most. He's losing almost a whole year of development, plus all of the rehab. This was going to be a very important year for him to adapt to NA.

Man, this has been a rocky pick since the start. Everything that can go wrong has happened.

It went wrong the minute they made the pick. This is just the universe reinforcing that notion.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Yeah, where can you confidently pencil him into a future lineup? Say, if you’re HuGo.

This will be on their minds in June at the draft and as free agency approaches.

I feel bad for the kid. Don’t know what the Habs were thinking at the draft table. Baffling.
If I told you, you still wouldn't understand

1727800937357.png

• Haha
Reactions: River Meadow

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Yes it's frustrating but pretending this happened because the team is too soft is ridculous. It's badluck. Like when Markov injured himself twice in a row. It sucks but i prefer for this to happen now than when we'll compete for a cup.
It didn't happen because the team is too soft i agree.

With that said, the team is too soft

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Yeah, where can you confidently pencil him into a future lineup? Say, if you’re HuGo.

This will be on their minds in June at the draft and as free agency approaches.

I feel bad for the kid. Don’t know what the Habs were thinking at the draft table. Baffling.
I still think he can be a top 4 but at this point it might take a bit more time with these injuries

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
Didn’t he already have some knee issues?Why do I get this feeling that this is becoming another Noah Juulsen scenario where too much development time is being lost to injuries to the point of career threatening

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
we would go "aw man good player that was handed to us is injured that sucks" instead of "oh here's another layer of endless disappointment"

tbh if we got Kopitar we wouldn't have had Price hard carry some dogshit teams for so long, so we would've been forced to build an actual team 👀
That's assuming we had the management team that we did. If we had our current management team, having Price should have produced a much more competitive and future rich team. Having picked Price wasn't the problem. The problem was management (mostly MB).

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
I still think he can be a top 4 but at this point it might take a bit more time with these injuries
He can definitely be top 4.

It impacts their plan tho. Pushes things back 1 season and adds a layer of doubt. Was he going to be the top pairing RD starting next season? Now … they keep Savard? Guhle on opposite side on top unit? Mailloux? Trade?

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Dach Vader

The Dachside
Mar 31, 2021
Significant loss for both the team and the fans. I was looking forward to seeing his growth this year. I see a solid skill set, he could end up being a really good defenseman when he matures. He really needs the experience. Very disappointing setback.

Reactions: SlafySZN

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

maury-well.gif

Habs lose their new shiny 5'8 super prospect to a dirty hirt and HF Habs respond completely rationally? Sure buddy. Sure.

Last edited:

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal

Price was a curse , absolute dog meat team for 20 years , alot of people here swear we were *competitive* too , hilarious , bottom 5 roster in the league on paper outside of goaltending for almost 2 decades straight lmao , its why I have absolutely nothing but time for this rebuild , make it as long as possible , collect talent

Reactions: Walksss

Jul 6, 2016
I feel bad for the kid. Hopefully, he will heal 100% and go on with his career next Fall. Not the time to talk about why he was selected 5 OA and keep comparing him with Michkov.

Ajhccwrs

Jun 17, 2017
Can't wait for Reinbacher to make you all eat crow the same way Shane Wright and Slaf have been. Kid is going to be a great player for a long time. If you told me I could have demigod or michkov I take demigod 10/10. Michkov would of made our top 6 that much softer. I understand the pick and I believe in the pick of RB.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Why did they pick this guy? It didn't make sense at the time and it makes even less sense now. unreal.

How didn't it make sense? Guhle is already playing on the right side and our top young RHD are Mailloux/Barron.

RHD are always in high demand, even Jamie Drysdale who was injured like 18 times was able to land Cutter Gauthier.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Can't wait for Reinbacher to make you all eat crow the same way Shane Wright and Slaf have been. Kid is going to be a great player for a long time. If you told me I could have demigod or michkov I take demigod 10/10. Michkov would of made our top 6 that much softer. I understand the pick and I believe in the pick of RB.
AFTER no development this year. brutal

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002

lol ok oh predictor of the future. Your player is going to be great, and Michkov would be bad. Too funny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad