Player Discussion David Pastrnak X

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
There was every reason to be pessimistic about the Bruins dealings with Pastrnak, given their past terrible history of trading away their best young offensive players and getting terrible returns. See Seguin, Taylor. :eek:

Uhhh, Tyler Seguin was signed to a RFR deal close to 6 million a year for 6 years at the time he was traded, which means what happened to Seguin has no bearing whatsoever on what did (or will) happen to Pasta. Except, of course, it allows people to bring up (yet again) a trade that happened years ago.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
just beat the habs and win please and thanks. Happy they signed him, thats all I wanted. Tired of worrying about these signings anyway.

So now you don't think the Bruins desperately need to go out and find a LW for Krejci? :sarcasm:

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
just beat the habs and win please and thanks. Happy they signed him, thats all I wanted. Tired of worrying about these signings anyway.

I wish I knew some way you could get back the 3 years you aged on this thread worrying over this

I'd like to see a before and after photo of you like they show how Presidents have aged

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I wish I knew some way you could get back the 3 years you aged on this thread worrying over this

I'd like to see a before and after photo of you like they show how Presidents have aged

I take after my mother, will always look young for my age lol

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
I'm confused, shouldn't a GM just give a player whatever they ask for and get the deal done quickly so the fan base doesn't have to worry about it.....oh sorry, that was Chia's method

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
What a solid deal given what other players have gotten. Great job Don.

Now Pasta's value is high with potential and a great contract to be traded :sarcasm:

Bearclaw

Jul 25, 2013
California
Man, you guys were spot on about Murphy being unreliable. And to think, I was actually nervous that his "report" from his "very reliable source" was saying he was going to get traded.

That guy really is a hack...

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Man, you guys were spot on about Murphy being unreliable. And to think, I was actually nervous that his "report" from his "very reliable source" was saying he was going to get traded.

his reliable source is likely Eklund

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Rule of thumb - if Sweeney or Neeley wants real info leaked they use the usual suspects based in Toronto.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Sweeney is turning me around, but he still has to make a few trades where he is the clear winner. Impressed

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA

I find Murphy to be extremely reliable... you can count on whatever rumors he hears as not being the case.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Wow. Never thought we'd get him for under 7 per. Great job DS setting a low starting bar...that's a serious chunk of change saved for elsewhere.

What a day. Thrilled.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

You may not recall when he posted here regularly, but during that time he "broke" the story that Kessel was hooked on drugs. Unfortunately for Murph, the drug issues he claimed Kessel had turned out to be testicular cancer.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yah his tweets yesterday were not close to the end result thankfully

honestly I was following him on Twitter for a while then it just got so brutal I had to put a stop to things for my sanity.

There are some on here who have sources I would consider to be far more reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad