Rumor: Dave Pagnotta of the 4th Period- Canucks getting plenty of calls/offers on JT Miller

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Why is Eichel being compared here...

A. Eichel had a neck issue he wanted treated his way only, JT does NOT have that neck issue

B. Eichel has a cap hit of 10m...JT is 5.25m for the same production!

C. JT won't cost Eichel's 10m to re sign when he needs a new deal

D. Stop f***ing comparing Eichel to JT Miller for trade value, the are similar PT producing players, 1 cost 4.75m more and had a never before done on a hockey player neck surgery...I am sure he will be fine but long term with the hitting etc, nobody knows about his durability
Yes but Eichel has been a top player in the NHL. HES STILL YOUNG. factors go both ways. Who wants to resign a 30 y.o. FA if he wants (and we don’t know) to a long term deal.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
no way in hell does Boston consider even some of this deal. way way too much.
boston has no need for miller especially when selling of young assets for him. maybe something around jdb.
no first, no lysell and Beecher is doubtful too. we need centers who are young. this deal is horrible.
For me that’s not a horrible deal. Still don’t think I would do it. If we take out Lysell and add some thing different I might be in

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Fabbro, Svechkov, Tomasino and L’Heureux
For Miller and Halak. Saros has played some of the most minutes in the league this year, could use a rest. Canucks don’t want the 1.5 million on the books bonus. I feel value is equal.
We probably need to remove a piece from there, but I like this. Fabbro is a good young defender, I doubt they add 3 recent 1st round picks to him. Halak doesn't have crazy value, 3rd or 4th at best.

Feb 19, 2018
We probably need to remove a piece from there, but I like this. Fabbro is a good young defender, I doubt they add 3 recent 1st round picks to him. Halak doesn't have crazy value, 3rd or 4th at best.
Tyler Motte could enter the chat as well. Or retention on Miller. Could give them some nice pieces or even more cap flexibility.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Overrateprospects said:
Nah Canucks fans want more. They want Rangers to give up Adam Fox Kappo Kakko and 3 1sts​
Tell me who started the garbage slinging here?

I guess you forgot?

I have seen numerous people demand 3 firsts plus for JT Miller and one person wanted Fox in a trade.
None of those are even close to asking for fox, kakko and 3 firsts. Nice try though.

Reactions: Nucklehead Supreme

stungun54

Apr 15, 2018
HFBoards since 2000
I guess not a fit.

But you can’t actually expect a top line C who produces at a rate Miller does to be traded for a centrepiece of JDB’s ilk, without a 1st or top prospect included?
No JT Miller is great and will get a nice package but are the Bruins the team to do it? I dont think so. Not that I go too deep into grading our prospects but Studnicka is
pretty much our #1 C prospect, Beecher #2 C or LW prospect most likely and Lysell is the unproven elite raw talent at RW and then add in a 1st round pick! No GM is going
that far for JT Miller sorry that is ridonkulous.....

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Why did Gorton trade him for a late 2nd and Howden when he had tons of cap space in the offseason?

Brett Howden, the recent 1st round pick at the time who was tracking well since being drafted? Basically the same value Tampa got for him when they traded him to Vancouver. How does that have anything to do with your incorrect take on the Tampa situation?

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Fabbro, Svechkov, Tomasino and L’Heureux
For Miller and Halak. Saros has played some of the most minutes in the league this year, could use a rest. Canucks don’t want the 1.5 million on the books bonus. I feel value is equal.

That's 4 firsts for Miller, who we really don't need with Forsberg, Granlund, Johansen and Duchene all around PPG.
We've got zero use for Halak with Saros, Ingram and Rittich with Askarov in the pipeline.

I wonder if something around Boeser for Fabbro would work.

No. Fabbro's a top pairing defenseman, we'd have a bigger hole at defense than we currently have at forward. It'd be nice to upgrade over Kunin, but not for the price.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad