Former Bruins Danton Heinen

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
Crap signing.

They need more guys that will play physical and throw hits not more of this crap.

Woodstock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be one of the best bargains in the NHL. It's like finding a fur coat in the basement of Filene's.
Cant wait to watch him curl away from the puck in the offensive zone to avoid the hit

Last edited:

Dupell6

Jul 5, 2013
henien supporter but thought he had a bad game hasnt played in a few weeks so understandable and needs to get in game shape

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
The nost Danton Heinen game ever. Wasn't great but wasn't bad...can't complain much for his first game of the season.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
He had a great shift in the third where he intercepted the puck twice in two clearing attempts by Florida to keep the puck in the offensive zone.

Last edited:

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
yeah but he doesn`t show any emotion so...:sarcasm:

You bring this up a lot, as if it’s something that doesn’t matter at all.

I get that everybody can’t be Looch or Neely at their most pissed off for 82 games plus playoffs every year, but I also don’t understand the allure of a guy who is the exact opposite for 82 games plus playoffs.

We’re not talking a guy who just plays with a moderate level of intensity or emotion…we’re talking about a guy who shows none.

Why on earth would I waste any energy rooting for a guy like that.

I mean, we’re stuck with him, so I’ll root for him to score 60 goals, but if he was traded tomorrow I wouldn’t waste 45 seconds of my day texting my daughter to let her know he was moved.

I just don’t understand Bruins fans settling for a guy like that when the team is known for intense, tough, hard to play against, players.

I find it especially puzzling from people who grew up watching guys like O’Reilly, Neely, Miller, Jonathan, Wensink, Cashman, etc.

Its just like the whole Bruins identity doesn’t matter to some fans.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I just don’t understand Bruins fans settling for a guy like that when the team is known for intense, tough, hard to play against, players.

Yeah but how long has it been since this was the case? The team is only known for that for people over 50 or 55. No one in the leage plays like that anymore, and hasn't for years and years. It is what it is.

Reactions: pearljamvs5

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Yeah but how long has it been since this was the case? The team is only known for that for people over 50 or 55. No one in the leage plays like that anymore, and hasn't for years and years. It is what it is.

Maybe.

But I’ll put the 2011 team in the Bruins top 3 toughest teams of all time and that was only 12 years ago.

People loved that team and would still be talking about them even if they didn’t win a cup.

Things can’t have become that watered down/different that quickly, can they?

IDK, maybe you’re right.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Could he be any paler??? Wow.
Nothing to laugh about. Joking around in that kind of situation is how people get bit.

Why else do you think Russo has a string of garlic around his neck and a silver crucifix in his pocket (look closely, they are there).

Come on....... You're better than that @BMC! Get in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad