Prospect Info: Danila Yurov RW/C, 24th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
It is inarguable that Rossi took a gigantic step forward from the 2022-23 season to the 2023-24 season. I have no idea how many more steps he has in him, but it seems overly pessimistic to just cap him at what he was last year right now.
Sorry, I might not have stated what I meant clearly when talking about Rossi being capped physically and ability wise. I mean, I don’t think his “top end” abilities and physical traits will allow for him to be a legit top line player. He could be a 60 point guy on the 1st line or a 50 point guy on the 2nd or etc. I just think his abilities are capped beneath where others have him. He should be able to improve upon this year, but there are doubts as to how much improvement he can have.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Sorry, I might not have stated what I meant clearly when talking about Rossi being capped physically and ability wise. I mean, I don’t think his “top end” abilities and physical traits will allow for him to be a legit top line player. He could be a 60 point guy on the 1st line or a 50 point guy on the 2nd or etc. I just think his abilities are capped beneath where others have him. He should be able to improve upon this year, but there are doubts as to how much improvement he can have.
If he gets any PP1 time, he basically is there last year. Feels a little harsh to write him off as coming close to hitting his ceiling as a rookie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad