Dammit I love you guys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Yes, this is the message board equivalent of drunk dialing your best hetero friend to tell him you love him. And no, I don't care how dumb it makes me look.

I've no doubt had arguments with almost everybody here. I've rolled my eyes at some of the hot takes, facepalmed at some of the overt pessimism, and rolled my eyes some more at the even hotter taeks. I've left the board for weeks on end I was so aggravated at times. Some of you I even wanted to fite in the Bo's parking lot.

It's been 10 flippin' years since this team was any good and most of you are still here. My registry date says 2012 I think, but I was checking out this board daily since at least the 06 playoff run, and I know at least a couple of you that were around in the old times on Fanhome.

I been through a shit-ton of life the last few years and there have been days so tough to get through all you can think about is getting through it. This message board has helped me get through it in those times. Good team, bad team, wins, losses, offseason, in season, you bunch of nuts have always been here. And that's a wonderful thing, to feel a sense of belonging when you don't have anything else good going on with your life.

This team could go south and miss the playoffs altogether. Or we could go win the Cup. Most likely it'll end up being something in between, but whatever happens, I just wanted to say it's all been a total f***ing blast and I appreciate each and every one of you for always making me laugh and forget my worries for an hour or two a day.

God bless you all and go Canes, and the Buffalo Sab-ers suck

Amen

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
shirt-1530379396-156586b34d050255032595d5b2cc7782.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad