D Brandt Clarke - Ontario Reign, AHL (2021, 8th, LAK)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
Absolutely mind-blowing omission.

Stats are there, history of top-quality play and leadership with TC is there, and from everything I have heard and read he has been Barrie’s top player by far.

The f*** is going on here. Our top RHD isn’t even getting an invitation to camp?

That right there tells me it's political between Hockey Canada people and L.A. management people.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
They didn't hand Perrault to USA hockey lol I agree this is a crazy omission to make though.
You're right in that lol but just letting him go the US team when he's a PPG in the AHL this year? That's an embarrassing f*** up and this is just as egregious.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
You're right in that lol but just letting him go the US team when he's a PPG in the AHL this year? That's an embarrassing f*** up and this is just as egregious.
I mean end of the day Canada can't force him to play for Canada. Perrault also isn't going to be playing for the States this year either. Clarke is just them making a terrible decision. Perrault is a dual citizen picking one of them. Not in the same realm.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hockey Canada couldn't spell his name imo so autofill couldn't save them

Would be a better reason than whatever they end up giving

Reactions: kinghock

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Aren’t the Colts in the midst of a big Covid outbreak?

Or they played the Wolves this past Sunday and Sudbury have 15 guys out with Covid or something?

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Aren’t the Colts in the midst of a big Covid outbreak?

Just came back to amend my post to mention this, heh.

Especially with camp coming up vs. covid protocols, he may HAVE to miss.

But he's vacced and was sick w/covid already too, poor kid.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Is this real?
Yes that is a tweet from one of the most credible sources in hockey. Huge shocker Clarke didn't get an invite, especially with our lack of RHD. Maybe its COVID related, maybe it's something else idk.

He should dominate the OHL while the other WJ guys are gone for a month or so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad