Player Discussion Cutter Gauthier

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
If the decision was strictly based on hockey (signing an ELC, where he will play, how he will be developed, etc), then I'd expect him and his agent to decide the correct course of action. Unless your family name is Lindros they really don't need to be involved with those kind of decisions.
They don't need to be, sure. I guess I just don't see how even it it was just hockey related how it would mean he wouldn't or shouldn't include his family in a life decision. He's Young, maybe he doesn't trust his agent fully. Maybe he trusts his family and knows they will have his best interests at heart. I also wouldn't be surprised if there was concern his decision might affect his family. Unhappy fans lashing out at anyone associated with him. After what we saw I think that would be a legitimate concern.

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
This IS the city that threw snowballs at Santa Claus.

And, lest we forget: hitchBOT - Wikipedia.

An excerpt for those who won't click:

For three weeks in June 2015, it hitched around the Netherlands. HitchBOT then attempted to cross the United States from Boston to San Francisco starting on July 17, 2015. After two weeks, on August 1, 2015, a photo was tweeted, showing that the robot had been stripped "beyond repair" and decapitated in Philadelphia.

Rooch

Jul 22, 2021
"We messed up and he did not want to sign with us. Let's use abusive relationship practices to encourage other prospects signing with us in the future."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad