GDT: Coyotes @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
The Juggernaut continues... My god this atmosphere was so fun .. Once it hit 4-2 i dont think the crowd was even worried one bit. There were so many good antics in the crowd today... From the Jes-per-Bratt chants and the Sorry Lindy (x2) and the Lets go Jesper....

And the Schmmiiiiidd ones everytime he touched the puck...

What a wild crowd night. Will be amazing if it stays like this!

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
43CEECA5-2F7D-4EE8-9A99-CC03A5A3A10B.jpeg

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
As cool as this is, this is probably eating away at any hope of having a reasonable cap hit for him. What agent is going to forget to bring this video to the negotiating table.

At this rate his stats are gonna be why his payday will be what it is, not a video of some fans and a hash tag and if he keeps performing like this I don't care what his cap hit is, pay the man.

Reactions: glenwo2

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
BrattPack twitter account was fun at first but holy hell that dude would not stop spamming nonstop and then got pissy with anyone that said anything he didn't like. I had to mute him.
After seeing him trying to kiss Bratt, I'm questioning the whole "talk hockey away from the gf" thing.

(its a joke)

Last edited:

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
The Juggernaut continues... My god this atmosphere was so fun .. Once it hit 4-2 i dont think the crowd was even worried one bit. There were so many good antics in the crowd today... From the Jes-per-Bratt chants and the Sorry Lindy (x2) and the Lets go Jesper....

And the Schmmiiiiidd ones everytime he touched the puck...

What a wild crowd night. Will be amazing if it stays like this!
Idk if our fan base has a collective alcohol problem but every single person around me in section 14 was downright waffled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad