GDT: Coyotes @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
stuff like that is great... if you want to do it, go nuts.

...remember when a bunch of nords fans took up a whole section at the rock?... that was great to see

also.... i met some of these most highly dedicated people on their trip years ago to montreal to watch devs/habs...

cc: @sabremike
The Quebec supporters who used to come every year were always a fun crew.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The Sorry Lindy chant almost sounds like a Marty's Better chant.

Or at least the first part does

Probably because sorry rhymes with Marty.
I thought it was Sorry Mickey at first and we were making some Mickey Mouse joke toward the Yotes cause Gretzky was there lol, I wouldn’t put it past those dudes to make an opaque reference like that when liquefied. Maybe the lower bowl chants just aren’t as clear downstairs cause the older guy next to me couldn’t make it out either.

I thought it was hilarious though after I realized what it was, at least the first one. The second one was kinda overkill, more just to be self serving after they got noticed. If you are gonna do a second one at least wait till the win is locked up

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I know a lot of you guys hate the fact that the Bratt Pack exists but this is EXACTLY the thing a team like this needs.

Something to draw attention to the Devils. I’m all for it.

If someone started a Haula’s Maulers on Twitter, I’d be there for that too.

Some don't like him, but I find it hard to hold ill will towards a fellow Devils fan, especially after he apologized.

I love it, I'm all for grassroots marketing cause the front office is still severely lacking in the marketing department.

What did he have to apologize for? I missed whatever that was about.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
I didn’t realize Bratt Pack was an entire fan club until that picture lol, I thought it was just one fanboy or a small group of friends
It was that one guy with all black on. The team gave him the tickets to give out, I believe.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It was that one guy with all black on. The team gave him the tickets to give out, I believe.
Who did he give away tickets to, random Twitter users?

Kinda takes a little sizzle off the ‘sellout’ if there were that many giveaways lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Great time to be a fan of both, lol
It’s kind of amazing the similarities - both seemingly rebuilding forever finally having the young talent live up to the promise, the Jets irrelevant since 2010 other than one fluke season where they couldn’t even make the playoffs (2015) while the Devils have been irrelevant since 2012 other than one fluke season where they barely made the playoffs (2017) and got bounced before you could blink

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Fabian Zetterlund is low-key really freaking solid lol
He's leading the team or near leading in all sorts of advanced stats. Between that and how good he looks doing all the "little things" right, I really think he's going to break out big time in a year or two once get gets a few hundred games behind him.

Reactions: Guadana

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I love it, I'm all for grassroots marketing cause the front office is still severely lacking in the marketing department.

What did he have to apologize for? I missed whatever that was about.
He posted that he had inside information that Bratt had signed a long term deal.

I honestly believe he knows someone, and he posted prematurely, but others seem to think he was just an attention seeker.

He ended up on HFDevils cause some here said they'd like to beat him up. Wasn't a serious threat, just a knee jerk reaction kind of thing, but he took it seriously.

Still, he's apologized for making that post both on Twitter ano here, and he seems to have posted other inside info that was true, so I don't hold anything against him.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
It’s kind of amazing the similarities - both seemingly rebuilding forever finally having the young talent live up to the promise, the Jets irrelevant since 2010 other than one fluke season where they couldn’t even make the playoffs (2015) while the Devils have been irrelevant since 2012 other than one fluke season where they barely made the playoffs (2017)

It's even how they play too sorta, Sauce reminds me of a lot of Hughes with the swagger they play with. Nico's a lot like Quinnen where they let the play do the talking. AVT = Bratt, the appreciated star. A lot of similarities with both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad