SirJW

Jan 25, 2007
The LA
SLP2003121302-NHL-KINGS-BLUES.jpg

Reactions: Praetorian Caps

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
I'm honestly not very good at this. I want to post a picture of "The Devil" when he was with Buffalo, but I think I only found one picture with a creative commons license (and I'm too lazy to read the details of every copyright) when he was with the Penguins. I don't understand image searching (for non-commercial use) well enough to dip into it, so I'm just going to say that # 81 was one of my favorites while he was playing for the Sabres.

But I can provide a URL link to a picture.

Last edited:

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Craig Laughlin, longtime Capitals color commentator. Apparently the first NHLer to wear #81 per hockey-reference.com

IMG_5197.jpeg

Gonna bend the rules and throw in the greatest #81 in NA pro sports history, Night Train Lane. Some people are just cut from a completely different cloth than the rest of us.

Reactions: SirJW

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I'm honestly not very good at this. I want to post a picture of "The Devil" when he was with Buffalo, but I think I only found one picture with a creative commons license (and I'm too lazy to read the details of every copyright) when he was with the Penguins. I don't understand image searching (for non-commercial use) well enough to dip into it, so I'm just going to say that # 81 was one of my favorites while he was playing for the Sabres.

But I can provide a URL link to a picture.

Don't even remotely worry at all about licensing, this is all very much in the realm of fair use. Any image you can find on the internet is fair game.

usatsi_20887088.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad