Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
RHP will likely start back in Laval on a reconditioning stint when he's ready.
He will almost certainly be behind a number of kids better suited for the role we asked of him.
I'm afraid he's done as a Montreal Canadien and if he's not we are in trouble with our role players.
Not to mention ABB is probably the guy who has bumped him at the outset.
Yes RHP ( not RNH whoops ) is on the bubble like Barron is. These guys still have an opportunity but they need to make good before they are pushed aside and the team has no choice other than to trade them if possible or put them on waivers. The competition will be very intense over the next couple of years as the waves of youngsters come in.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
Montembeault still wearing his ugly candy cane pads. Those are hideous, was hoping he’d have nicer equipment this year.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022
not to be a Debbie Downer, but we will start strong in Oct , the PP is amazing, then in late nov we come back down to earth with our goaltending and porous blueline. By Dec we are talking about who we draft in the top 5 and with the Florida/Calgary pick.

Will be an exciting year regardless, you will all owe me an apology when Anderson puts in 20 goals!
Last year my to principal goals for the team were to not lead the league in man-game loss to injury and to fix the PP. This year, with the progress in the development of our young players (and old ones too, if you count Armeia's play towards the end of the season) and the addition of Laine, I hope the Habs will be better at sucking less in November - April.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Yes RHP ( not RNH whoops ) is on the bubble like Barron is. These guys still have an opportunity but they need to make good before they are pushed aside and the team has no choice other than to trade them if possible or put them on waivers. The competition will be very intense over the next couple of years as the waves of youngsters come in.
Barron won't be put on waivers. He will make the team and if he becomes superflous will be traded at that point.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Another thing to look forward to. Caufield changing to #13 to honour Habs sniper Mike Cammeleri his friendJohnny Gaudreau
IMG_2153.jpeg

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Barron won't be put on waivers. He will make the team and if he becomes superflous will be traded at that point.
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised to see him waived, if teams knows they can get him for free, they won't offer anything to take him if he is clearly superflous.

Also, I expect him to self-combust at training camp like the last two seasons. That kid needed to start consulting 2+ years ago and he cleary still haven't by the end of last season...

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised to see him waived, if teams knows they can get him for free, they won't offer anything to take him if he is clearly superflous.

Also, I expect him to self-combust at training camp like the last two seasons. That kid needed to start consulting 2+ years ago and he cleary still haven't by the end of last season...
Mr Brightside right here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad