Pre-Game Talk: Countdown thread to 24-25 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
I'm really not optimist in him getting his shit sorted out, I admit it. Which is sad, because I actually like his skill set and what he brings when he's playing (very rarelly) well. And he started to throw the body a bit more at the end of last season too.

And I would be quite happy if he prove me wrong.
Usually takes defenceman a few years. He needs to figure out how to get body positioning when switching to D. That’ll be his biggest challenge. Other than that, he has a great pass, good shot, and skates really well.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
Another thing to look forward to. Caufield changing to #13 to honour Habs sniper Mike Cammeleri his friendJohnny GaudreauView attachment 904954
I tried finding the tweet to read the rest. I'm almost 39, I've lived with computers my entire life and I've been working in IT for 20 years, yet I still have no idea how the f*** twitter works. I tried several over the years time but it still makes no sense to me

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Usually takes defenceman a few years. He needs to figure out how to get body positioning when switching to D. That’ll be his biggest challenge. Other than that, he has a great pass, good shot, and skates really well.
His confidence issues are the bigger issues, not his learning curve.

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
I tried finding the tweet to read the rest. I'm almost 39, I've lived with computers my entire life and I've been working in IT for 20 years, yet I still have no idea how the f*** twitter works. I tried several over the years time but it still makes no sense to me

You tried several what??

Reactions: knuck

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
You tried several what??
lol

That post is missing a few words

1725471740702.gif

I meant to say that over the years, I tried several times to understand how twitter works and I still have no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: Le Barron de HF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad