Post-Game Talk: Cougar

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Even if we win this series I will hate my life every game. Just brutal. I'm a huge hockey fan but sometimes I'm not a fan of playoff hockey.
I suggest another sport for you.You can't handle the ebs and flows of this sport.its just a game and you react like its life or death.I mean this sincerely too,you take this entirely too serious.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I suggest another sport for you.You can't handle the ebs and flows of this sport.its just a game and you react like its life or death.I mean this sincerely too,you take this entirely too serious.
I'm referring to how boring the game was. What does that have to do with taking it too seriously?

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I'm referring to how boring the game was. What does that have to do with taking it too seriously?
Go see how you react after a bad goal or a loss.go reread your comments.boring or not,I don't think you can handle this sport with a clear mind.you take this shit waaaaaaaaay too serious my friend

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Go see how you react after a bad goal or a loss.go reread your comments.boring or not,I don't think you can handle this sport with a clear mind.you take this shit waaaaaaaaay too serious my friend

Then respond to those posts not the one that this is completely irrelevant for.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
What bail you out? How about make a simple save and don't turn the puck over? The offense did nothing, however Igor wasn't asked to do much of anything Avs he still couldn't do it.

He produced fine all season with Lindgren.
I meant in general; how many times has the team had to have either Shesterkin or Jonathan Quick bail them out when they played like shit in front of them? Obviously, Shesterkin gifted 2 goals to the Panthers last night; that can't happen, especially in a tight playoff game when the team's offence is struggling.

To be honest, I'm not sure those plays mattered; the Rangers were not going to score a goal last night and Florida would've found a way to get a goal. The Panthers are the better team, and they are on a mission to complete their "unfinished business" after losing in the Cup final last season.

Reactions: dieselbaby

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I meant in general; how many times has the team had to have either Shesterkin or Jonathan Quick bail them out when they played like shit in front of them? Obviously, Shesterkin gifted 2 goals to the Panthers last night; that can't happen, especially in a tight playoff game when the team's offence is struggling.

To be honest, I'm not sure those plays mattered; the Rangers were not going to score a goal last night and Florida would've found a way to get a goal. The Panthers are the better team, and they are on a mission to complete their "unfinished business" after losing in the Cup final last season.

Honestly they did not look anything special last night. How great they are is completely overblown. If we score on one or two of our golden opportunities and Shesterkin's head is not in Brighton Beach we win that game. Did the Panthers' offense do anything all game? And we had few chances but the ones we got were good mostly. We had unfinished business in the ECF in 2015 how did that go?

Reactions: Pawnee Rangers

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Can someone come up with a good reason not to insert Wheeler besides “he’s slow”? Kakko is slow. Vesey is slow. Wheeler has 900+ NHL points and is the most fresh body on either team. Would be an injustice to sit Ros who has been a factor in both series. In a just world Kakko rides the pine….again. Just telling it like it is right now.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
If Rempe isn't in the lineup tomorrow, I will shut the game off and blame Lavi for losing his mind.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
Honestly they did not look anything special last night. How great they are is completely overblown. If we score on one or two of our golden opportunities and Shesterkin's head is not in Brighton Beach we win that game. Did the Panthers' offense do anything all game? And we had few chances but the ones we got were good mostly. We had unfinished business in the ECF in 2015 how did that go?
The Panthers weren't great last night, but they didn't have to be. They did what they had to do. I think the Panthers are a better team, though it was not meant to be a dig at the Rangers; they're up there, but just below the Panthers in my opinion.

A team can have a mission; sometime they complete it, sometimes they don't. Obviously the 2015 Rangers didn't complete it. Not saying the Panthers will complete it; they may; they are 7 wins away from doing so, but the other at least 2 teams still playing will have a say whether or not they do.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Won’t happen but if it were me:

Kreider - Zibanejad - Wheeler
Panarin - Trocheck - Lafreniere
Cuylle - Chytil - Kakko
Goodrow - Wennberg - Rempe

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Schneider
Jones - Trouba

Roslovic, Vesey, and Gustafsson sitting.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
If Rempe isn't in the lineup tomorrow, I will shut the game off and blame Lavi for losing his mind.
We are underdogs and so a bit of calculated risk is needed. Rempe creates emotion which we lack at times. Lets muck it up and see where the special teams take us

• Haha
Reactions: Ben Grimm

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Phone battery at 73% it's a sign.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240523_191941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240523_191941_Chrome.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Gordon Bombay

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Edmonton has Ekholm, Bouchard.
Dallas Heiskanen, Tanev, Lindell, the ghost of Ryan Suter.
Florida has Ekblad, Forsling, Montour, Ekman-Larsson.

Miller and Schneider have performed admirably but these guys are like net neutrals at best
. Fox isn’t even playing like Fox. Trouba is back playing in the top-4 and he’s actively bad.

We don’t have a Stralman to anchor the second pair.
No, they are not. They are top 4 guys on nearly every roster in the league. The Rangers blueline was also 3rd in the league in scoring this year. Hard to do when you have Fox and nobody else. None of those bluelines you mentioned are that great btw. Florida is good, not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad