OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, movies, books, games) part VI - use spoiler tags!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
We just finished Slow Horses, and I’m immediately sad that there’s not another season available right now. It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen recently.

Next we’re starting For All Mankind. Gotta get the most out of my free Apple TV trial.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
We just finished Slow Horses, and I’m immediately sad that there’s not another season available right now. It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen recently.

Next we’re starting For All Mankind. Gotta get the most out of my free Apple TV trial.
The first season is amazing, 2nd season is great, then it starts to stutter a bit but levels out and is enjoyable. Hoping S5 ticks up a bit (they started filming a few months ago).

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010

I’m a few episodes in on @Its Always Sundstrom recommendation. Seemed to start pretty slow but the acting was really good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad