OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, movies, books, games) part VI - use spoiler tags!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Ooo yes. Herectic I am excited for.

Gladiator 2 I am terrified about haha cause the first one is one of my favorites. But will definitely see it on the big screen.

It's not amazing by any means but if you want to scratch that gladiator itch those about to die on peacock was actually entertaining. Iwan Rheon was the best part and some of the action scenes even with some shitty cgi were pretty fun.

I'm hoping it gets a season 2 but I'm a sucker for anything with gladiators and I'd absolutely have had season tickets if I lived in that era lol

Reactions: NjDevsRR

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
@Satans Hockey

Bottomline for this particular movie is if you are not going into the theater with an open mind or not expecting an unorthodox musical, then you will hate it.

If you are prepared for it or knew for years that this movie will be this way, or walk into the theater with an open mind then I think you will enjoy it.

I understand both sides. I can see why many people despise it, but I can understand why some really liked it, because I enjoyed it.
I think the Batman fans are probably mad that this isn’t going to connect to anything. The venom for thr movie makes zero sense even if it’s not a great movie. Alien Romulus wasn’t great but because it catered to thr hardcore Alien fanbase it was well received while Prometheus and Covenenat were not.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad