Conor Garland Height - Fact or Fiction

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
I see lots of people critiquing my technique of comparing his height, however just watching the game last night when I saw Conor Garland on the ice I thought to myself "Conor Garland has got to be the smallest player in the league". Here's another example from last night's OT. The eyes simply don't lie in this case.

View attachment 394461
This is the internet and everything on the internet is true.

Conor Garland is a hobbit confirmed.

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Conor Garland finally gets a thread and its about his height. This dude is an underrated player.

Yeah. Like 24 inches underrated.

Was out playing frisbee golf this summer. Looking to birdie the 14th and zipped one onto the green at a dead 36 inches. Sailed right over this Conor Garland fella who was walking right past in sneakers. I'm guessing the kid needs a stool to wash his hands. Unless he skates to the basin.

Reactions: FiveHole Surprise

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Been a fan of him for years. And also Arvidsson. Both torch Edmonton when they play them.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm more concerned with the freakish length of his neck. If he's really only 5'6'', then he has the body of someone who's 4'8'', and the rest is all neck

View attachment 394292
bRjcv7PjsN8K8dhU6
CG phone home

nl12g.jpg

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
Reactions: teravaineSAROS

LadBanter420

Aug 13, 2009
Saint Louis
Since the Blues have played Arizona 5 straight times, I've had doubts about his listed height myself. That said, let's not SHORT change the guy on his hockey skill. - Really fun player to watch and quickly becoming a favorite player of mine outside of STL.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
I'm baffled by some of the responses in this thread. There is absolutely no way he's 5'10".
View attachment 394671
I honestly never noticed this but holy cow. I never realized this about Garland. Would love to see a side by side vs Gerber so see who takes the cake.
you realise thats photoshopped, I hope

this is such a stupid thread.... is hes not 5'10 so hes 5'9. Ok lets move on.

shall we talk about X player being listed 7 lbs more than he looks to be as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: missionAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad