Conor Garland Height - Fact or Fiction

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MaximusT

Dec 5, 2008
I agree that “official” NHL player heights must be fudged. I met Avery out in NYC and was surprised by how much taller than him I was. I am around 5’9” and was easily 1-2 inches taller than him. Cross checked his NHL.com metrics and saw him listed at 5’10”....yea right...

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I love when people try to guess heights from these ridiculous pictures.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Saw him passing by me at the airport when he was on the Roadrunner. He is 5'7" at tops since he wasn't much taller than me. Strome and Crouse walked right by me too, they are absolutely 6 foot and up. Garland is in no way 5'10" haha.
You must be pretty sawed off if someone 5’7” is taller than you.

Reactions: TheKrebsCycle

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
You can't just make claims like these without any evidence. I doubt if you actually put the work in...
tEAhsWt_d.webp

By God...

This broke me hahahahaha :laugh:

Reactions: Atoyot

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
He was doing an in between periods j interview a couple of games ago and looking up at the camera. A zamboni was driving by and he joked “oh, I think you’re about to lose me. Sorry, I’m 5’6”. - it was just a little joke, but I think he gave away his real height without thinking about it. I’d say he’s 5’6”.

Reactions: BlueOil

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
NHL always has fake heights for their players. I've met Kadri (I'm 5'10) and i was clearly looking down at him, also met Sean Monahan (it was just after his draft though, he may have grown since then) but me and him were pretty much the same height, he's listed as 6'2.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
I agree that “official” NHL player heights must be fudged. I met Avery out in NYC and was surprised by how much taller than him I was. I am around 5’9” and was easily 1-2 inches taller than him. Cross checked his NHL.com metrics and saw him listed at 5’10”....yea right...

2 minutes.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I see lots of people critiquing my technique of comparing his height, however just watching the game last night when I saw Conor Garland on the ice I thought to myself "Conor Garland has got to be the smallest player in the league". Here's another example from last night's OT. The eyes simply don't lie in this case.

Garland.jpg

Last edited:

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I see lots of people critiquing my technique of comparing his height, however just watching the game last night when I saw Conor Garland on the ice I thought to myself "Conor Garland has got to be the smallest player in the league". Here's another example from last night's OT. The eyes simply don't lie in this case.

View attachment 394461

Lol this doesn't even look real. He looks tiny out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad