Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Last 10 mins of 3rd was sad hockey .. they played hockey that could only work against LA and was very game 1 vs VAN like. Pissed me off
The Oilers played a great 3rd, I'm not sure what you were watching with all due respect. Game 1 in Vancouver was one of the worst games the Oilers played this season, absolutely no comparison to the effort they put forth tonight.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Not sure about anyone else but I feel much more confident w/ Knoblauch as our coach in the playoffs than I ever had w/ Woodcroft.
He's calm, and I loved the laugh reaction he had when Davo sealed the deal. Most emotion I've seen out of him yet and I'm here for it. This man is going to be slamming beers with his shirt off on Jasper Ave if the boys bring home the cup.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
DCup hunting
He can play the same game with Kane and Holloway, it's as though he and McDavid are consistently playing shorthanded out there when Hyman has the puck. I don't denounce his goal scoring ability or effort/grit/nose for the net. Put a guy who can distribute the puck up there instead and watch our 5 on 5 offence skyrocket.
alert curious account startup alert alert!

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I would not get too overconfident , as there's still 6 games left. Dallas is here, and favorites to win for a reason. We can beat them though. 3 to go, one game at a time.
They are only favorites because of their goalie.. we are just as good in everything else including depth.
We got this if Skinner keeps us in games.

Dallas forward group isn't better than what we have seen from Vancouver, neither is their defense
Only guy who scares me is Marchment. If Dallas decides to be more physical in game 2 he could do a lot of damage.

Reactions: McDoused

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
If holland isn't on the phone with the league tomorrow petitioning for both those idiots to not do another oiler game he isn't doing his job. Pk is unreal and outside a gaffe from one player and a lucky bounce this doesnt get to ot. Mcdavid redeems himself and Skinner looks completely different hopefully more La series Skinner and no Vancouver Skinner going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad