Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Like most I have a problem with some calls. but not with McDavid's 4 minutes. That gets called all the time. Player is responsible for his stick and he drew blood. Reading the main board is FUN right now
They should have called Duchene for holding. McDavid's errant stick is result of it being held. Referees missed the call.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Love how composed Knobs was all game. Again. So glad he’s not a mouth breather. We are so lucky to have him.
The team takes on his identity, a mature well composed team. They've blown some leads but there's also been a lot of bad luck involved and that's just the way hockey goes but the team always maintains its composure and I think Knob plays a part in that.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
But Frank Servelli said no Oil D would make the dallas roster.....Idiots, Canadian hockey media are utter thrash
"That Wayne Gretzky kid will be run through the boards in the NHL. He won't survive 5 games"

These comments were common back in the day.

Its been like this before I was born.

Eskimos won the GC in 54, 55, 56. Media pegged that they didn't have a chance in any of those GC's. They won every one.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
That wasn't a close game at all and don't let people say otherwise.

The Oilers were the way better team and went up 2-0 before the ref shenanigans took over and completely changed the game.
Oilers need to stop making games they outplay teams such a nail biting mess...Kulak cannot give that puck away it changed the entire game. They only went to OT from their own mistakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad