Post-Game Talk: Connoredemption!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
Other observation I had pretty late in the game: that was the first game in 2 rounds where the other team wasn't constantly starting shit after the whistle. Marchment was being a rat but that was it. I think the Stars will have a bit more of that next game, but maybe they're too scared about taking a penalty.
It cause they're not scrubs, would be nice to have a series without that cheap shit everygame. Anyone think McDavid might be feeling that brutal Zadorov crosscheck.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
The Oilers played a great 3rd, I'm not sure what you were watching with all due respect. Game 1 in Vancouver was one of the worst games the Oilers played this season, absolutely no comparison to the effort they put forth tonight.
The comparison was them icing the puck 10 times and just dumping it in from red line without any pressure. They did that in game 7 too but luckily we had 2 goal cushion

Reactions: McDoused

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
If holland isn't on the phone with the league tomorrow petitioning for both those idiots to not do another oiler game he isn't doing his job. Pk is unreal and outside a gaffe from one player and a lucky bounce this doesnt get to ot. Mcdavid redeems himself and Skinner looks completely different hopefully more La series Skinner and no Vancouver Skinner going forward.

Katz should be calling his boy Bettman. Is this league interested in being taken seriously? 3 weak sauce calls on the same team, one a total phantom call. And 0 player infractions on the other. Just laughable.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Bouchard +3... game winning assist... 31 minutes.

This guy has arrived as an elite stud dman... and this playoffs is truly his coming out party.

Hasn't hit his ceiling yet either. Sky is the limit with this player.

Glad Bieksa gave him some credit for that pass to mcDavid. Just a beautiful quick heads up play. Waited a very long time to get a RHD like this on our team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad