Comparing TV scorebugs across the NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Wizard of Oz

Feb 24, 2013
Michigan
Likely it's just me, but I liked the old Versus presentation a lot. Has a nostalgia to me now, probably because we won a cup those years..

hqdefault.jpg
As someone who started watching hockey in the 90s anyone having nostalgia for Versus is inconceivable to me. :laugh: I get it, it’s just that everyone complained about hockey being stuck on that channel in the moment.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Everything about Bally's entire existence is wretched, so it makes sense that they'd have the worst possible score bug this side of not having one. Actually, I'd prefer no score bug to one that's fighting for my eye's attention so I can look at gambling bullshit.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
I like Sportsnet's. It's kind of "modular", it drops down a box for delayed penalty, empty net, power play, and expands to display a stat or the goal scorer/assist after a goal. Nice thread Fenway.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
not a fan of NBC’s new scorebug at all. it’s way too busy. and when a team has a PP, it can be misread to thing the other team had a PP. I like that it includes a lot more there. but it’s annoying to read and way too much going on imo

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad