GDT: Columbus @ Carolina | 3/29 7:00PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

major major

Feb 18, 2013
None of the forwards were there to help out Savard on that goal. Two Canes down low and Savard all alone.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
None of the forwards were there to help out Savard on that goal. Two Canes down low and Savard all alone.

Was that Comeau's guy?
On replay I just saw a lot of floating and not attempting between puck and player from most of the guys on the ice

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Was that Comeau's guy?
On replay I just saw a lot of floating and not attempting between puck and player from most of the guys on the ice

I'd have to see it again, but normally the center (Letestu) has to cover the netmouth if an attacking forward sneaks down there to outman the defenceman.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Matty scored and Cam has been active. And the 4th liners have been pretty assertive tonight giving good pressure and getting a few good scoring chances

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Why do you guys think this team can't score any longer? It was looking quite good through February and into March. I've wondering if some of the Richards' tinkering is backfiring-- sitting Akinson and now Umberger. I just don't get why Umberger is being scratched at this point in the season. I'm not a fan of his game and never supported that contract Howson gave him, but he does have 18 goals this year and this team is having trouble enough scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad