GDT: Columbus @ Carolina | 3/29 7:00PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
What the hell was that from Foligno? Tape to tape to Semin? I looked at it 4 times, I didn't see a Jackets anywhere around or did I see a deflection.

Color blind? Almost cost us a goal.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Everybody missing the point TR can't scratch Jarmo's big offseason acquisition. Good or bad RJ is the odd man out. Fix it by swapping RJ and horton while playing Tropp instead of Commeau

Exactly. Anybody that thinks they'll sit Horton is delusional.

I said it was a stupid signing when it happened & still think it is & will continue to be.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Exactly. Anybody that thinks they'll sit Horton is delusional.

I said it was a stupid signing when it happened & still think it is & will continue to be.

Nobody thinks they WILL. Some of us just think they SHOULD. Important distinction. That said, kudos to CBJfan4evr for reminding us of the significance of the politics of the situation.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Nobody thinks they WILL. Some of us just think they SHOULD. Important distinction.

Stated it before and stated it again - please let this topic die.

Scratching Horton doesn't make us a better team and certainly doesn't increase our scoring.

I wish we could talk about anything other than this idiotic bone we just won't let go of.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I'd say the tilt was in our favor, but the score doesn't reflect that. Good opportunities stopped by Canes. Hope we can find a way to gain some sort of lead or super sustained pressure. Comes in little bouts

major major

Feb 18, 2013

Scratching Horton doesn't make us a better team and certainly doesn't increase our scoring.

I wish we could talk about anything other than this idiotic bone we just won't let go of.

We disagree, that's why its a topic. If you would like to see fewer posts on it, then your best bet is not to write about it.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Other than a slow start and getting hemmed in once, I liked that period. Keep it up and bury a couple in the second.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio

It's not about his skills. Let's assume he does NOT have a minor injury that's holding him back. Then it's about him being out of shape from the shoulder injury and playing all these games in a short period of time. So you scratch him to give him a rest.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'd say the tilt was in our favor, but the score doesn't reflect that. Good opportunities stopped by Canes. Hope we can find a way to gain some sort of lead or super sustained pressure. Comes in little bouts

I think we had longer shifts in their zone, but we might have had the worst defensive breakdowns, especially early.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
It's not about his skills. Let's assume he does NOT have a minor injury that's holding him back. Then it's about him being out of shape from the shoulder injury and playing all these games in a short period of time. So you scratch him to give him a rest.

Please. That's what you're going with?

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Everybody missing the point TR can't scratch Jarmo's big offseason acquisition. Good or bad RJ is the odd man out. Fix it by swapping RJ and horton while playing Tropp instead of Commeau

True, but apparently he can scratch Jarmo's other big acquisition - Matt Frattin. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad