GDT: Colorado Zebras vs. Gary's Nightmare

How many penalties

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Have I been blind this entire time, when did another DrDrai appear...
Oh no....
bekphnqftcb41.jpg

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Holy crap Bedard had 20 pts in 7 games
He was ridiculous! Nearly single handedly took out Saskatoon. Was ridiculous

No championship for Bedard in junior? What a bum. Same with that McDavid guy. :sarcasm:

Flames are dead and buried. Now it's time to face the other most annoying team in the western conference. Beating these diving drama queens in a playoff series would be better than sex.
Agreed!!!! I want to beat these guys so bad. Would be amazing.

Speaking of sex
This was when the Regina pats won game 6 lmao. I text my wife

1681246391909.png

djbard99

Feb 11, 2023
Thank god this game is on ESPN, thought I was going to be stuck listening to 'Monster Truck' Micheals. I tune into the away broadcast for every game I watch, just not a fan of Michaels and his over the top play calling or HNIC in general. In my experience, the usual Avs broadcast is the worst in the NHL bar none. Also not a fan of SJ (the guy's voice annoys me), Minnesota (same), or Seattle (Forslund is good but Olczyk ruins the experience).
Boomer

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
lmao looking at the Avs board after some tool posted on the mains about our GDT...what a baby soft group of posters (3 or 4 of the usual Oilers haters). They are in tears about our thread for some reason.

They really hate us after last playoffs...thats fine, its reciprocated.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
lmao looking at the Avs board after some tool posted on the mains about our GDT...what a baby soft group of posters (3 or 4 of the usual Oilers haters). They are in tears about our thread for some reason.

They really hate us after last playoffs...thats fine, its reciprocated.
Wah, we get all the calls for diving and our top d is named after the worst leafy greens, wah.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
funny how when you put a smartass answer in a poll, the majority of us instinctively flock to that answer. :laugh:

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
i get the sentiment that the avs get a ton of PPs but the reality is when you have the puck most of the game you are going to draw penalties. Woody knows this and the game plan for the avs will be hard forecheck with strong back pressure from the fwds. its teh 2010 olympic style with canada vs sweden final. control the puck control the game.
The problem with the bounded part is that will lead to McBaby throwing his head back and crying like a toddler who dropped there ice cream cone and drawing a penalty.

This is beautiful for so many reasons!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad