HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
seeing the highlights, Drai biggest issue is he isnt making plays fast enough

he wants to hold on to the puck protect or draw someone in but Fla is too fast for him

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Hronek was going to find that deal on the open market. When you hear the numbers being thrown around for zadorov who shouldn't be anything more than a fringe 2nd pair (being generous), this deal comes with more value.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Keep in mind a lot of them aren't prepared for the grind.
Not to mention they also chose the NCAA to get an Education and open up other Career options.

The pro game is another game altogether. Outside of genetics and other numerous advantages, it's likely one of the reasons sons of former pro players are overrepresented.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Stuart Skinner better be ready because the Panthers will come out flying. I’ll be surprised if this goes back to Edmonton even if they are currently leading 4-2.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Florida choke job coming? Or, do they push and win this in 3rd?

It's not like Skinner, Nurse & Ceci give me any kind of confidence.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
6'2, 225 lbs, yep, i bet he could pull it off.

also reminds me of how JJ Watt played hockey as a kid, and presumably was very good, but committed to football eventually.

There are videos of him training on the ice. I mean, he's choppy and rusty, but his straight away speed is ridiculous, like pro level. If he played he would have been a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad