GDT: Colorado Zebras vs. Gary's Nightmare

How many penalties

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Watching Flames against Nashville. These guys play like shit, especially on the PP. Or we are very spoiled watching McDavid, Draisaitl and Co.
I was gonna mention that actually. Im at work so Im watching hockey like crazy. All the other PP's in the league compared to our's is boring

Sutter is coming on. I gotta watch this

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Seattle's road to #3 seed is in their hands entirely. They win their games, LA falls to the WC.

Of course the Oilers win their games and Vegas loses one of theirs against Seattle, and the Oilers win the conference anyway.
LA plays Anaheim

Seattle plays Vegas B2B. I would like to see Seattle win but I cant see it

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Big game. Both teams trying to win their division. Both teams likely see that the road to the cup finals may lead through the other and home ice would be an advantage in the conference finals were it to happen. Both teams on insane heaters.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Feel like these teams are destined to meet again in the WCF and it would be nice to have the home advantage if that happens.

Feel like these teams are destined to meet again in the WCF and it would be nice to have the home advantage if that happens.
(Oilers are a better road team...so are the Avs.) x 2

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
(Oilers are a better road team...so are the Avs.) x 2
I think home ice matters more in the playoffs because teams chase match ups harder. I've read that players get exhausted in a back to back in Colorado too because of the altitude. Obviously there's a back to back regardless but would be nicer to start at home. Just MO.

Reactions: Porkleaker

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
And the flames were supposed to win the division.
7hqk8w.jpg

7hqkp4.jpg
7hqkrw-1.jpg

7hql31.jpg

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Avs powerplays/game last 5 years ranking:

League is a joke.

Also, Makar was offside. f*** the Avs.

Is that ranking real? If so I’m not sure there’s more compelling proof that the league has their undeclared favorite. There is no way even by remote chance that a team should be the top PP generating team 5 years in a row.

And here I thought Vegas was Bettmans favorite.

Where are the Oilers in this ranking I wonder?

Womp womp

It appears they brought their B game.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Avs powerplays/game last 5 years ranking:

League is a joke.

Also, Makar was offside. f*** the Avs.
Funny enough they arnt first this season, they are around 12 . But we're first by double digit opportunities the last 4 or so season's

We are 6th for opportunities this season for anyone curious, ottawa is first

Reactions: TB12 and Porkleaker

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Is that ranking real? If so I’m not sure there’s more compelling proof that the league has their undeclared favorite. There is no way even by remote chance that a team should be the top PP generating team 5 years in a row.

And here I thought Vegas was Bettmans favorite.

Where are the Oilers in this ranking I wonder?

It appears they brought their B game.
No that was their AA+++ game. You giving them too much credit

• Haha
Reactions: xoczar99ox

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i get the sentiment that the avs get a ton of PPs but the reality is when you have the puck most of the game you are going to draw penalties. Woody knows this and the game plan for the avs will be hard forecheck with strong back pressure from the fwds. its teh 2010 olympic style with canada vs sweden final. control the puck control the game.

Reactions: Porkleaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad