GDT: Colorado Avalanche@ Winnipeg Jets 10/26/14 1 PM MDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
What? We must be watching a different game.

Avs are a mess right now, its been all Winnipeg so far.

Mackinnon seems to have the same problems Duchene had in his 3rd year. He keeps trying to use his speed to beat guys through the middle instead of taking the puck wide on them. He'll figure it out I'm sure, but right now he looks close to useless.

Guess we must. Avs are sloppy sure but they are trading chances. Winnipeg is possessing it more but they aren't doing much with it.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Dater getting a big plug on the radio here

"He's covered the Avs since 1995"

Oh, lucky us

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
You guys are insane. How can anybody blame Talbot on that? That was a great save by Pavelec. Some of you love to hate on certain guys for no logical reason

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
He just had our best chance of the day

Why do people complain about the offensive talents of 4th liners?

because he is on the third line, was traded for a player that was on the 1st line and I always thought he had some offensive talent.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I'll complain all I want when a guy is playing on the third line and has nothing to show for this year. While Briere is getting the "Parenteau" treatment.

Can bring Briere up to the 3rd line in the last 15 minutes of the game and get better production than if he played there all game.

c0rn1

Mar 15, 2012
What I dont get is that we get interference calls up our butts but so many teams get away with holding Duchene, MacK and our fast players and barely get called.
That's such BS.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Can bring Briere up to the 3rd line in the last 15 minutes of the game and get better production than if he played there all game.

Briere is the problem, Talbot is the problem, Mitchell is the problem, McLeod is the problem, Cliche is the problem. Am I doing it right?

Can we just have a 3rd line with players from the top 2 lines? And no 4th line, those guys suck!

In fact, let's just play MacKinnon and Duchene all game, they score sometimes!

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs aren't playing that bad. They've probably created the best chances. Just have to finish.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
You guys are insane. How can anybody blame Talbot on that? That was a great save by Pavelec. Some of you love to hate on certain guys for no logical reason

He's been spectacularly below average as an NHLer as a whole this season, looks like we just traded for him again. He should be in the AHL over the likes of Everberg based on play alone. Not over Cliche obviously but I have a hard time thinking of who's been worse.

Were all going to be bagging on Briere when he only finishes up the year with 25 points or so, but what can you expect when he's playing with plugs like Cliche and Mcleod

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Briere is the problem, Talbot is the problem, Mitchell is the problem, McLeod is the problem, Cliche is the problem. Am I doing it right?

Can we just have a 3rd line with players from the top 2 lines? And no 4th line, those guys suck!

In fact, let's just play MacKinnon and Duchene all game, they score sometimes!

Briere doesn't seem to have the legs to play 3rd line minutes to me.

McGinn - Mitchell - Talbot works well enough and is pretty good defensively, but to infuse some offense late I think sliding Briere up makes sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad