GDT: Colorado Avalanche@ Winnipeg Jets 10/26/14 1 PM MDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Felt that one coming. Avs have been out of sync and running around in their own zone all game so far.

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Well I don't know why I expected them to build off the Vancouver game.

Looks like we're back to the way we started and Jets had that goal coming

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Pretty good back and fourth. I think they got away with a trip on Johnson leading to the goal but if it stays like this the Avs should be able to get it back.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
So many turnovers and stupid plays defensively. Every game. We were playing a more safe game defensively last year IMO

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Wish Bordy was in this one. Buff needs to be kept in check from his cheap shot routine.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Pretty good back and fourth. I think they got away with a trip on Johnson leading to the goal but if it stays like this the Avs should be able to get it back.

What? We must be watching a different game.

Avs are a mess right now, its been all Winnipeg so far.

Mackinnon seems to have the same problems Duchene had in his 3rd year. He keeps trying to use his speed to beat guys through the middle instead of taking the puck wide on them. He'll figure it out I'm sure, but right now he looks close to useless.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
What? We must be watching a different game.

Avs are a mess right now, its been all Winnipeg so far.

Mackinnon seems to have the same problems Duchene had in his 3rd year. He keeps trying to use his speed to beat guys through the middle instead of taking the puck wide on them. He'll figure it out I'm sure, but right now he looks close to useless.

MacKinnon needs to get his brain working at the same speed as his legs. He can take off but then he has to slow up to think about what to do. When he get's it all going he's going to be a beast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad