College Hockey College Free Agent talk II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Adding Jared Whale G 6'0 University of Alaska Anchorage, Might have added him earlier ,the list has gotten out of control

Reactions: HustleB

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Could any of these guys make a considerable impact in the NHL during the stretch run, or is that wishful thinking? Because with the lack of resources we have to make trades, college UFAs may be our best chance of upgrading at the deadline

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Could any of these guys make a considerable impact in the NHL during the stretch run, or is that wishful thinking? Because with the lack of resources we have to make trades, college UFAs may be our best chance of upgrading at the deadline

I would agree with Eric that Graf is probably the best choice.

That said, I would be shocked if any UDFA jumped in from college and made a significant impact down the stretch in this Era. A guy like Ben Meyers a couple of years ago was absolutely NHL ready, and ultimately failed, and is back as primarily an AHL player 2 years later at age 25.

Jake Livingstone who everyone had as close to NHL ready last year is struggling in the AHL. Hunter McKowan put up big college numbers and is struggling in the AHL.

Maybe a guy like Graf could make it as a 3rd RW. I would be shocked if any D could make it

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

bruins fan, FWIW

I had no idea

1706838568066.png

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
From the Main page
University of Michigan Jacob Truscott 6'1 Left D has told Vancouver he won't be signing with them

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Doubtful he's leaving school this year but adding
Liam McLinskey 6'3 180 RW/C from Holy Cross
Atlantic Hockey has been competitive

Regular season is winding down so the frenzy should start in the next week or so with the Independents first

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad