College Hockey College Free Agent talk II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Doubtful he's leaving school this year but adding
Liam McLinskey 6'3 180 RW/C from Holy Cross
Atlantic Hockey has been competitive

Regular season is winding down so the frenzy should start in the next week or so with the Independents first
Colin Graf is the college FA I want for the Bruins this year.

• Love
Reactions: JoeIsAStud

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That's nonsense, in the last game against Vancouver, every Defensemen had a blocked shot.
Gryz had 3, so how can anyone say they don't try?.

This current team don't block shots like our teams from past years. They don't actively try to block a shot. They don't do it. They don't lay their body on the line.

The mentality isn't there. No one is pulling a Gregory Campbell every night.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
This current team don't block shots like our teams from past years. They don't actively try to block a shot. They don't do it. They don't lay their body on the line.

The mentality isn't there. No one is pulling a Gregory Campbell every night.

Currently the Bruins are 18th in the league in Blocked shots.

Of course in the I'm not sure it matters categories . No team in the top 9 in the league in points is in the top 8 in blocked shots. And 4 of the 6 worst teams in the league (Chicago, Montreal, Columbus, San Jose) are in the top 8 in the category.

Honestly at times it feels like we redirect more into the net then keep them out in terms of blocks

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If you’re blocking a ton of shots it means you don’t have the puck

Always nice to have willing players tho

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Any chance the Bruins land this kid?
I’m sure there’s a chance

One of the positives about having no picks is there are few blue chippers for these free agents to come in and have to beat out for a spot. That + the winning makes it a pretty attractive place. I’m sure this kid being from MA helps too

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
I’m sure there’s a chance

One of the positives about having no picks is there are few blue chippers for these free agents to come in and have to beat out for a spot. That + the winning makes it a pretty attractive place. I’m sure this kid being from MA helps too
Know when he's able to sign with a team?

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I"m hoping for a gritty team with heart that wins. Don't care if young, old, or resurrecting Eddie Shore.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
He'd be depth, was at Development camp a couple of years ago,wish he was more consistent

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
anyone confirm if the B`s still have 48 of 50 contracts still with 2 available contracts they can sign someone? Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad