Player Discussion: Cole Perfetti 10th OA pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Mercer getting 3 year deal worth $12 million. He had an excellent sophomore season but, like his team, he took a big step back last season getting 33 points in 82 games.
3 x 4M would be equivalent to a fairly low cap hit on a 2 year deal. That's a total of 12M over 3 years, or the same as 3 x 2M and then signing a longer term deal at 6M starting in the 3rd season.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
3 x 4M would be equivalent to a fairly low cap hit on a 2 year deal. That's a total of 12M over 3 years, or the same as 3 x 2M and then signing a longer term deal at 6M starting in the 3rd season.
I don't think you get Cole for under 7 on a deal that only includes one RFA year and the rest are UFA years

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

I believe Mercer’s deal is $3.0, $4.75, $4.25

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Rumor is he wants something close to guenthers deal.
That has been said nowhere and it’s just not true. They were at an impasse on a 2 year deal long before Guenther deal was signed. The real Rumour is Jets still lowballing on a 2 year deal under 3m AAV and there are no talks of a long term deal anymore. Both sides focusing only on a short term deal. Perfetti looking for Pinto deal and Jets looking for 3m

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
That has been said nowhere and it’s just not true. They were at an impasse on a 2 year deal long before Guenther deal was signed. The real Rumour is Jets still lowballing on a 2 year deal under 3m AAV and there are no talks of a long term deal anymore. Both sides focusing only on a short term deal. Perfetti looking for Pinto deal and Jets looking for 3m
can you post the link to where jets are low balling under 3m aav?

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Ya trust me bro. I guarantee you that the deal will be a 2 year deal and it will be between 3.1 and 3.7 aav
rofl... no shit lol... this is what pretty much everyone would predict, I really hope you don't try to claim you actually have sources after the deal is announced..

Reactions: Buffdog

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Honestly, it’s the truth, you don’t have to believe me. The jets are around 3m and Cole wants Pinto deal. Maybe you will believe me when the final deal is somewhere in between.
"Cole's next contract will fall between zero and 15 million dollars per year - trust me, I heard it somewhere"

No shit that's where his bridge deal would land lol. You're a prophet

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
"Cole's next contract will fall between zero and 15 million dollars per year - trust me, I heard it somewhere"

No shit that's where his bridge deal would land lol. You're a prophet
I was telling you what I was told.

Lots of people were talking long term and many different amounts and many have said 2 years at 4 plus. I am telling you I was told that Cole’s camp wants 3.75m and the Jets are at 3m.

This whole place is based on rumors and heresy and personal thoughts.

Me laying this is no different than the guy above who said he heard a rumour that Cole was asking for Guenther deal. I am just saying that I heard that it was going to be 2 years for sure and between 3.1 and 3.7.

I am not sure why what I am saying is so controversial. You can choose not to believe me just like any other thing written here.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I was telling you what I was told.

Lots of people were talking long term and many different amounts and many have said 2 years at 4 plus. I am telling you I was told that Cole’s camp wants 3.75m and the Jets are at 3m.

This whole place is based on rumors and heresy and personal thoughts.

Me laying this is no different than the guy above who said he heard a rumour that Cole was asking for Guenther deal. I am just saying that I heard that it was going to be 2 years for sure and between 3.1 and 3.7.

I am not sure why what I am saying is so controversial. You can choose not to believe me just like any other thing written here.
What you're saying isn't controversial. It's exactly what everyone has been saying on a bridge deal. But nobody has had the need to say "from what I've heard from both sides"...

Chevy likes to grind his contracts but if what you're saying is true, 3.375 or 3.5 would have been done already

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad