Cole Caufield: Is this the year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How Many Goals Will Caufield Score in 2023/24?

• Total voters

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
He needs to show more. I know it's pre-season, but he gotta score more consistently, or I'll be forced to call him Cold Caufield. :sarcasm: It's been a few seasons now where he starts the year super slow. With Laine out, he's got the best shot on the team. He has to use it ffs.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Why haven't they set him up on the left one time during the preseason during the PP?

michel-therrien-therrien.gif

Calm down Lilly

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
He needs to show more. I know it's pre-season, but he gotta score more consistently, or I'll be forced to call him Cold Caufield. :sarcasm: It's been a few seasons now where he starts the year super slow. With Laine out, he's got the best shot on the team. He has to use it ffs.
?

7 goals in his first 9 games in 22-23. Two in his first game that year.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
He seems to have changed his style of game. He wants to play like Suzuki, passing first and use his body to cover the puck (wich he loose many puck battle. He needs to do what is the best. Shooting first mentality.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
He seems to have changed his style of game. He wants to play like Suzuki, passing first and use his body to cover the puck (wich he loose many puck battle. He needs to do what is the best. Shooting first mentality.
I'm not quite happy how his play evolved. He plays a more 200 feet game while not scoring that much. I think his best production of goals were 2 years ago. But his 200 feet game isn't that positive. He loses battles and don't cover well his player in defensive mode. He's always on the verge of exploding offensively but it doesn't happen enough. He's very small in a world of heavy guys. He was drafted 15th too. So far he only have minus +-stats.

Reactions: Hins77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad